Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meguiar's Detailing Seminar - Free!

Hello good folk of LOC.

Most of you won't know me, I've been part of the Japanese Modified community for (cough) years.

I have been a well respected part of the Celica UK scene and Jap Northwest (anyone remember the Mascrat Manor Meets off the M6?)

I have been in touch with Meguiar's recently and they have suggested that the LOC maybe book a detailing seminar witht them.

It is free, they run through best practice and you even get some goodies!

If there is sufficient interest then do it! Details are below, contact me for the chap at Meg's email address to organise it.

I'll not be able to make it, I can't get out on Saturdays due to the rug-rats and the other half working most Saturdays.

Details:

--------------------------

Thank you for your interest in our detailing Seminars.

Hosting "Workshops" or seminars for car enthusiasts is an important part Meguiar's everyday global activity. In the UK we have spoken at many club regional and national meeting venues about Meguiar's automotive surface care. In the summer months, weather and venue permitting, we follow our PowerPoint presentation with some hands-on practice of techniques and products on a members car, typically in the car park.

With the recent move to our new facilities in Daventry, it is now possible for us to host such events almost entirely indoors, in optimal conditions.

We can also do a live demo at your club AGM or annual meet.

Our seminars consist of:-

* A 45 minute presentation of "Best Practice" in the Training Room. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and hopefully dispel a few myths.

* An hour or so working on a visitor's car in our detailing Bay to demonstrate products and techniques and give visitors an opportunity to try for themselves.

* Every visitor receives a pack of sachet samples to take away.

We aim to attract enthusiasts with a passion for making their car look the best it possibly can. When such people have experienced Meguiar's products for themselves, they invariably become advocates for our brand.

In the final analysis our motives are entirely selfish.

Our facilities can accommodate 12-20 people, and we will provide refreshments during the morning. We aim to start the seminar at 10am but ask if you can aim to arrive for 09.30am where we will provide refreshments.

Regards

Meguiar’s UK

--------------------------------

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links