Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Se-l Vs F Sport 2010 Ride Comfort

Cracksta

Hi guys,

Just want some opinions on the 2 models, i know the f sport has a firmer ride but is this bone crunching firm? I currently drive a 2004 civic type r EP3 and the ride is firm but not uncomfortable.

I fear the SE-L might be too soft (though comfy) hence why I'm looking at the F sport but if the ride difference is night and day then I'll need to rethink my decision.

Appreciate your replies!

In all honesty this is going to very subjective.

You'll need to go and have a go in each model type and see for yourself. But, you will need to note the tyre size and the diameter, as this will have a bearing on the 'feel', and see what you find best for you

I have 18" wheels with 225/40 front and 245/40 on the back. I certainly would not describe as hard or too soft. For me it's just right.

• 2 weeks later...

I drove the F sport last week and its actually quite comfortable, its a bit softer than my EP3 but thats a good thing.

The drive itself is very well refined and completely different to my current car but I like it, so I've put a deposit down and waiting to collect the car hopefully this weekend.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My previous lexus is220 was the se-l and very comfy it was too. When I traded it in for my current 250 f sport I wasn't expecting it to be anywhere near as comfortable with the firmer suspension and bigger wheels but I can honestly say it's extremely comfortable and quiet and the handling is far better in my opinion. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links