Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

DVD for sat nav system in Aristo v300 vertex

ski

DVD for sat nav system in Aristo v300 vertex

Hello out there,

I am trying to source a dvd that shows uk maps for the touchscreen sat nav in my Aristo.

The original dvd is from Toyota Mapmaster.

I wondered if any one out there has found a solution?

Rgds,

ski

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Do you need the Clarion remote control to use your sat nav or is it all via the touch-screen?

Also,do you lose the sat navmap from the screen when you have CD or radio on?

If the answer to either is NO then I`ve got the wrong model Clarion or it`s been badly fitted!!! Hope you can help.

Please reply asap.

i have my sat/nav converted. i have a citizen easy route system. it has been discontinued. i have a remote control which i use for everything. without it i cant do anything. i can use the touch screen for cd,tape, radio but not sat/nav.

what i really want to do is to get it to play dvd

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I've owned a V300 for 4 years (fantastic car) and I need help with the following:

Can anyone advise who can convert my sat-nav so that I can use the screen and buttons (or failing that a remote).

I need help with my brakes. Whenever I trun the wheel whilst braking there is a loud clicking noise from under the bonnet, I suspect a sensor needs changing but sometimes the brakes can feel as though they are being pumped. Who's best for V300 servicing/repairs?

Anyone know anything about an induction kit?

Many thanks.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links