Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Fancy A Is200 Se

Jock

Hi,

I'm a new member and would just like to say what a fantastic website!

I currently own a Subaru Impreza, but have been contemplating buying an IS200 for over a month now, as I'm fed up & bored of the Impreza. (Too many 17 year old knobs, keep wanna race me in their Vauxhall Nova's). (Getting to old for that!)

I test drove an IS about 2 weeks ago, and was completely smitten!

I've been scouring the Auto-Trader every week, checked out loads of Lexus dealerships (too pricey!) but I still haven't got an IS yet.

I am looking at spending 12k, for a low mileage, FSH example in either blue or black.

Just to let you guys know, I'm gonna stick with Lexus.... So I'll be here, making a nuisance of myself in this forum.

I will post pics of my IS once I find one.... Which will be VERY soon (I hope) :D

And I've already picked new 18" rims for it! Khan RS-C :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you not miss the ability to shake off boy racers?  :D  :winky:  :whistling:

My daughter goes faster on her push bike, than a 17 year old in a Vauxhall :tsktsk: Nova.

Besides, I've modified every car I've ever had, and I think my wife is getting a bit ****** off with the amount of money I spend, so it's a about time I bought something that I'm not going to modify to the extreme.

When I get the IS, I'll just be doing sensible mods. 18" wheels, exhaust, filter and ICE.

Nah - he won't have that problem David once he's supercharged it.........  :D

I've never supercharged any car before :winky:

Is it really expensive? And how much extra bhp?

I better not let the wife read this forum :P

Oh by the way... That's some hairdoo Zee :winky: :zee:

Hi Jock

I was trying to avoid this type of blatant selling but………………….if I can help, please do not hesitate to give me a call at the dealership. 0131 335 6543.

As you will be the first person I have spoken to on the site about a car purchase; I am sure you won’t be disappointed!

Ian

I've been scouring the Auto-Trader every week, checked out loads of Lexus dealerships (too pricey!) but I still haven't got an IS yet.

I am looking at spending 12k, for a low mileage, FSH example in either blue or black.

I've had a look at your website Ian, and they're all a bit too pricey.

The cheapest blue or black IS200 SE is £15,995 :tsktsk:

Thanks anyway mate.

Ok, I think I'll leave the supercharger for now!

Wife would go spare, as I promised I wouldn't go OTT

Just 18" rims, ICE, exhaust & filter will have to do.

What do you think the best exhaust / filter would be?

HKS?

I have HKS on my Scooby and not had any probs, nice sound and good power increase too!

Anyway, I need to get the Lexus first, before I even think of modifying it.

I've only come across one IS200 SE in the last month that I liked at the right price, and even although I phoned after only 1 hour of it been advertised, it was sold! :angry:

Hi,

I'm a new member and would just like to say what a fantastic website!

I currently own a Subaru Impreza, but have been contemplating buying an IS200 for over a month now, as I'm fed up & bored of the Impreza. (Too many 17 year old knobs, keep wanna race me in their Vauxhall Nova's).  (Getting to old for that!)

I test drove an IS about 2 weeks ago, and was completely smitten!

Just to let you guys know, I'm gonna stick with Lexus.... So I'll be here, making a nuisance of myself in this forum.

I will post pics of my IS once I find one.... Which will be VERY soon (I hope) :D

And I've already picked new 18" rims for it!  Khan RS-C  :D

Im also a new member and have just taken delivery of a IS200 SE (V reg). I would like to ask all the people in the know, what are the best things that i can do to my new toy to make it individual and FAST :winky: :zee:

Can I ask how much you paid for that mate??

And do you have any pics?

Sorry to be a pain with all the questions.... But does it have a FSH & low mileage?

If it does, it sounds like what I'm looking for.

Looks like I'll be visiting Ian at Lexus Edinburgh as I'm getting fed up waiting for the right one to come along.

Didn't want to spend more than 12k, but it looks like I'll be financing a few extra grand.

Ian, I'll phone you later, this afternoon.

Have you checked here:

http://www.lexus.co.uk/approved.php?area=search

It may be worth a drive to get a good one. Edinburgh may be able to get a car from another dealer if you want one, although you may have to commit to it before they get it and you will probably get a better deal with the original dealer.

i know im in kent but i am selling my car at the mo. might be worth the trip down! it up for £11,850 and has just ticked over 50,000 miles. full lexus history, astral black, se spec, all round privacy glass.

where my car is being sold

pic 1

pic 2

Edited by ColinBarber

i know im in kent but i am selling my car at the mo. might be worth the trip down! it up for £11,850 and has just ticked over 50,000 miles. full lexus history, astral black, se spec, all round privacy glass.

where my car is being sold

pic 1

pic 2

Nice example mate.

How far South is Kent?

Is that exhaust standard?

Is the private plate included?

This could be the one!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links