Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

This one was for sale not long ago for £5000. I believe the selling price was much lower. He is trying to make a good profit here. Might be a dealer masking as a private seller.

Interesting! On AutoTrader for £6995.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201508085895551?page=1&search-target=usedcars&channel=cars&radius=1500&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&sort=pricedesc&model=ls_400&postcode=ct146qb&make=lexus&logcode=p

Lovely - and at the other end of the price scale - with a bit to do to tidy and unknown history but MOT'd till Feb 16

maybe of interest to someone near Derby?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/s71svk-/111742559337?hash=item1a04602469

Checking the sellers two feedback he sold an LS430 for just £1320 and the buyer left good f/b. Maybe too early?

Nice write up. Might like to know how many owners. Written comments of maintenance in service history we could all do that. Last official stamp 2013. Would want to see bills perhaps? Never say no rust. Bodywork paint often immaculate but underside of Japanese cars do rust. Good value? if as good as says - yes imagine so

• Like 1

I`m on lookout for a cleaner LS400 and had a look at this one.

Was disappointed at the condition,saying it was described as "virtually unmarked !!" plenty scuffs and scratches on body and lots of wear on interior,smelled/looked like he had been transporting his German shepheard in it ! Misdescribed to say the least !!

I`m on lookout for a cleaner LS400 and had a look at this one.

Was disappointed at the condition,saying it was described as "virtually unmarked !!" plenty scuffs and scratches on body and lots of wear on interior,smelled/looked like he had been transporting his german shepheard in it ! Misdescribed to say the least !!

Needed a full valet and detailing session then!

I do wonder whether some of these people should be driving because they must be blind. I know when I was looking for mine over 5 years ago now the number of cars I saw with dents scratches all described as mint I lost count of. The thing is withg all these cars none of expect to find a car that is mint so just be honest with their description Mike.

The bordeaux red one is a little too far for me to travel (about 3 hours) but even though it's been bought by a dealer and is being sold on, it looks quite reasonable for the price assuming the service history is decent. If you were bothered by the seat you could possibly get lucky and get a drivers seat from a scrap yard.

A friend of mine is a trimmer so a small split in the seat would be easy for him to repair....also seen this on autotrader and looks quite tidy, anyone been to see it or come across it before?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201503031382009?radius=1500&make=lexus&search-target=usedcars&quicksearch=true&model=ls_430&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&sort=default&channel=cars&page=1&postcode=pe113af&logcode=p