Date for meets  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which date suits you best?

• Sunday 6th September
    • Sunday 13th September
    • Sundsy 27th September
    • Saturday 3rd October

Meet date is 6th September

It has been a while since the last meet in the south east so it feels about right for another to be organised. We have had good attendance across the Lexus range for the bluewater meets so that will be the location for this one as well. It gives people the flexibility to bring family for car fun or for shopping.

As always the meet is open to all cars, not just Lexus cars. If you have friends who enjoy a meet feel free to bring them a long.

The meet will start at 12:00 and run until people leave. It usually involves some food at some point as well. The car park location will be posted in this thread on the day. This is because it changes depending on the weather.

Please vote for a date using the poll. I look forward to meeting some more folks and seeing some familiar faces.

Cheers

Stuart

I can do most weekend just not this one going nurburgring for a long weekend

There are a few dates. Just vote for the date that best suits you. We will go with the date with the most votes.

I don't mind taking the Mrs shopping and have a meet up, never been Bluewater Shopping Cent.

my vote is 6th Sep, that's if I still have my ISF (on AT atm), then again would be good to meet some of the ISF owners anyway.

Yes yes Stu, I see you're well and still actively partaking in club events :)

I'm not going to vote as I can attend all the above dates (so far unless the wife decides otherwise).

Nope, sold the FTO years ago, bought the EP3 straight after and had it for 5+ years, now rocking a IS250 F sport (wife is preggers lol). Times have changed :P Sold my gixxer a while ago too lol

Congratulation fella :)

Sold my 750 last year after not using it for a year after my daughter was born. Just didn't have the time for it. Enjoying the Lexus? Quite a change from the previous cars.

Have placed my date, only one I can't make is the 6th, it's the air ambulance run to harwich, be good to see some more IS-F's, would be a great photo opportunity too.......may have to rethink harwich if it's the 6th

It looks like the 6th is the date to go with. I want to give people time to plan ahead and block the time out.

I hope some who voted for other dates can make it.

I'll be there very close to 12 and will update this thread with my location. I'll be in a grey isf.

Stu