Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How about the new Audi A6, i went in one the other day it was a 3.2 and was fantastic. If not the Jaguar XJ has come on alot over the last few years, and is topping the reliability surveys. If you don't mind the badge then a honda legend is a good buy too. Nissan Murano has been getting excellent reviews as well. Personally i really like the new Chrysler 300C. I think it looks very good and has some superb engines to choose from as well.

Personally i really like the new Chrysler 300C. I think it looks very good and has some superb engines to choose from as well.

I had one of these in America for 2 weeks and personally I thought it was crap, not a patch on the Buick Park Avenue which we had the time before. The V8 is probably OK but we had the 3.5 V6 and it was very lumpy no way near as smooth as my Camry and certainly less comfortable, very dissapointing, certainly a very standout shape though.

Jaguars have certainly improved, but are still beset with problems. It is the Customer Satisfaction Surveys that they do well in - not reliability ones. The dealers bend over backwards to mollify the customers, you see.