Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Gs45h Mirrors And Reversing Not Re Setting After

My 06 GS 450h, when selecting reverse, the mirrors drop down as normal, but do not re set properly, the drivers side invents a new position, it also re sets to a different positioin if i select memory too

is this an easy fix or can i set the mirrors to not drop when i hit reverse??

when i hit the flip up button they come back down to where they where set

cheers

Thats great thanks guys i'll try both ways, hopefully the moving it around will clear it, if not ill settle for them not sropping at all. Yeh Im enjoying driving it a lot, sad my old 300 sport has to go, but loving the 450h

Thats great thanks guys i'll try both ways, hopefully the moving it around will clear it, if not ill settle for them not sropping at all. Yeh Im enjoying driving it a lot, sad my old 300 sport has to go, but loving the 450h

My passenger side mirror had stopped dropping when put into reverse.

I found that the mirror had been push too far off centre possible from washing the car or something.

Anyway, re centred the mirror then reset it's normal driving position. Make sure mirror switch is set to passenger side and all hopefully will work again. It did for me anyway.

Carl

• Like 1