Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Isf New Owner Finally Some Pics

Hi All,

Finally got some time to clean the car. Near 8 weeks of ownership to date and having come from a long string of what i would class and powerful cars (GTR's and supra's) i'm one very very happy owner. The car truely depicts comfort for the daily drive and is a raw power house when required, something my previous cars lacked. The majority of my previous cars were bit OTT for the daily commute. It needs a bit of tidying, wheels will be refurbed, few scratches need to be polished out etc.

All good otherwise

buk%204.jpg

buk%203.jpg

buk%202.jpg

Thanks for looking

• Like 2

Tax in ireland is a joke. If you onw a 08 isf reg before june it costs 1800 a year! When the tax system tranfered to emmisions in june any isf after that is 2200, so i consider myself lucky as mines 400 cheaper than most even though i think theres on 3 in the country.

On the other hand our insurance is much more reasonable than uk prices. With every possible add on including full aa membership mines only 623, and i still consider myself young at 33! All figues are in euros.

fair play for sucking up the tax on a v10.

They're a V8 pal ;)

Curious to know what the tax is on one of these though, my 250 is £490, can't be much dearer than that???

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

The ISF is £505 for 12 months...just done mine a couple of weeks ago.

They're a V8 pal ;)

Curious to know what the tax is on one of these though, my 250 is £490, can't be much dearer than that???

The ISF is £505 for 12 months...just done mine a couple of weeks ago.

which makes the tax on my is250 ridiculous, I pay just below that.

*cries

They're a V8 pal ;)

yeah, not sure why i put in v10, must have been hallucinating.

Where did you buy that one? Just asking as I looked at one taht I fancied in Southend a while back. By the time I had sold the Eige that one had gone.

Incidently I'm a Donegal man living in Ilford so technically another Irish owner.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all apologies, busy week on so havent been online.

Terry bought the car in Cork Ireland.

Peter, Modifying, Ive done quiet bit in my day. I think im going to focus on keeping this in OEM tip top shape as to me it has the right power/handling so not gona mess with it. Maybe some cosmetics we must talk LEDS soon as im looking to replace every yellow looking bulb in the car with an LED.