Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Banging Keyring

Does anybody else find that their keyring bangs against the dash board on bumpy roads?

I haven't a huge 'bunch' - just the oval IS200 keyring, house key, and a security tab (£10 reward for returning lost keys)

Anybody utilise a 'cunning plan' of some description to stop it?

funny that.. i was watching one of mats (superchargedis200) vids in the GOLD FORUM and i could hear kis keys banging too.

Mine bang alot and it is really annoying

they should develop a card system instead of keys... slot the card in the ignition and then remove it.. you then have 10 secs to push the start button. If the car stalls then you have 10 secs to restart.. blah blah.. am i talking crap now:lol:

Hey some other car company may read this post and use that idea! :lol:

I go for the no other keys on the fob approach too - works for me. Hey this thread is getting to the level of those on sites from..errr... another country...

Steve, there are a few Manufacturers that provide a card start. Renult has a slot in the dash in the Laguna, with push button start. Mercedes and BMW have card in your pocket push button starts. On S and 7 series.

I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS.................

when i drive my car it gets dirty is there a fix for this problem?......is Lexus aware that theres a problem with there cars getting dirty?

Originally posted by superchargedIS200

I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS.................

when i drive my car it gets dirty is there a fix for this problem?......is Lexus aware that theres a problem with there cars getting dirty?

not complaining really Matt (well - not too much) - just that the roads by us a in a $hit state, so the banging can be really annoying.

I was really wondering if anybody had a cunning plan to avoid it (other than take all the other keys off)

Originally posted by brn7y

Steve, there are a few Manufacturers that provide a card start. Renult has a slot in the dash in the Laguna, with push button start. Mercedes and BMW have card in your pocket push button starts. On S and 7 series.

doesnt take long does it... told ya! :lol:

:lol: Mat Mc wasnt a dig at you that comment mate sorry .................

was a dig at that other site that has all the silly posts

as steve just said,in the gold forums ive placed some of my driving videos.......and in the 0-60 one you can hear my keys disco dancin of my dash:rolleyes: