Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Interesting Discoveries (good & Bad)

Hi Richard,

glad your loving your new motor, from what you say your sensations are almost like having a new wife!! Lets hope they last.

Best wishes.

Michael.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zippyone said:

Hi Richard,

glad your loving your new motor, from what you say your sensations are almost like having a new wife!! Lets hope they last.

Best wishes.

Michael.

The wife can stay for now,  can't afford to change her too ;)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Not so good discovery/development........

I like the steering wheel close to me, but recently I've found that i have to adjust it every few days, as it's 'crept' in towards the dashboard. On a car that's done less than 8,000 miles, it's not ideal.

Anyone else had this?

No issues like that on ours. Car is left not driven for weeks at a time these days, never had any issues with steering wheel 'creeping'. Go and get your dealer look at it. 

recently adjusted the settings for the Tacho meter so it's the Rev counter even when not in Sport mode.  Nicer dial I'd say but still differentiates from the LFA dial  Obviosuly only on the F-Sport model of course.   Setting can be found on the instrement panel controls under  settings and Driver1 settings.   Also prefer the Red needle than the white or blue available :)