Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

5 hours ago, RichyRich said:

Yes I have,  did you order yours with a sunroof by any chance as I was going to but September delivery.  What you going for? 

No, no sunroof. Just a bog standard f-sport in azure blue. Not even leather seats.

Hi all,

Can't believe the difference in mpg in the warm weather! normal commute to work. B road to the m42 then m6 then a46 (35 miles) 48mpg  normal driving for me  between 65 and 70mph.

filled up tank yesterday reset computer and today same route ,speed ,etc 58mpg!!!!

sometimes I get that and then it drops down to about 48/50mpg but today stayed up there.

• Like 1

On 03/06/2016 at 0:38 PM, tayaste said:

No, no sunroof. Just a bog standard f-sport in azure blue. Not even leather seats.

Did consider the Azure blue and sure it will be lovely but went for the Sonic Titanium.  Guess yours will be a 66 plate though :)  

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 2:44 PM, PhilWebster said:

Hi all,

Can't believe the difference in mpg in the warm weather! normal commute to work. B road to the m42 then m6 then a46 (35 miles) 48mpg  normal driving for me  between 65 and 70mph.

filled up tank yesterday reset computer and today same route ,speed ,etc 58mpg!!!!

sometimes I get that and then it drops down to about 48/50mpg but today stayed up there.

Yes, I've seen a 4 mpg increase lately. I'm very happy with the economy even when it was lower.

David.

On 8 June 2016 at 7:45 AM, RichyRich said:

Did consider the Azure blue and sure it will be lovely but went for the Sonic Titanium.  Guess yours will be a 66 plate though :)  

Yep 66 :cool:

• 1 month later...

Over 1500kms I have averaged 46.8mpg which I happy with, a mix of motorway of 4 x 300km return duel carriageway/motorway trips fully laden and 26km return commute daily in stop/start traffic

On 04/08/2016 at 10:39 PM, Ibur said:

Over 1500kms I have averaged 46.8mpg which I happy with, a mix of motorway of 4 x 300km return duel carriageway/motorway trips fully laden and 26km return commute daily in stop/start traffic

This is a way off the quoted 60+mpg Lexus quote.   I haven't seen above 35mpg but my commute is only 14miles to the train station.  I hope once the car is broken in it will improve?? 

I've just driven 75 miles and due to the m6 crawling most of the way and 50mph zones I got bang on 60mpg. I wasn't even trying. Booted it when the traffic subsided... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RichyRich said:

This is a way off the quoted 60+mpg Lexus quote.   I haven't seen above 35mpg but my commute is only 14miles to the train station.  I hope once the car is broken in it will improve?? 

Sounds about right. I get about 30 on short distances. 

Quoted figures don't mean much anyway, it's just a game of who can manipulate the mpg test the best 

60+mpg is doable, even in the F-Sport. I have a 20 mile commute, back country roads and towns which allows me to use EV quite a bit due to 30mph and 40mph limits.

I have reached 63mpg a couple of times, and often average around 55mpg. Longer journeys, cruising on motorways will return 45-55 quite easily.

Keep challenging yourself, the mpg will increase.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LeeG said:

Keep challenging yourself, the mpg will increase.

Very true................but sad.

I find on a boring journey it can be quite a challenge......but still have a play in sport mode using the paddles every now and then.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/08/2016 at 9:18 AM, RichyRich said:

Just over a 1000 miles from new and managed this on mixed roads :)  pretty pleased with that 

IMG_20160824_085414.jpg

Thats great MPG! I cant get over 50mpg. Its the hills and the heavy size 12 foot thats playing against me here!

• Like 1

Managed this on 140 mile round trip,  M1, M25 and M40 back not in any rush but to see a IS300H Luxury in Grey for my father in law. (another soon to be owner :))  I am a little suspicious though as when I was in the Car mode on the Infot screen I selected Update and the MPG on the instrument panel seemee to be changing Real time rather than averaging out.   Odd or maybe not? 

IMG_20160827_143439.jpg