Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

17" Alloy Wheels For Winter Tyres

Hi I am trying to find out what 17" wheels I can buy to put winter tyres on, do they need to be different front to rear my car will be a 2015 300h F sport which has 18" as standard.

I usually find the extra inch of tyre works out better value than going for a low profile winter tyre.

I could do with finding out what older Lexus models will fit or just the details & trawl through eBay?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi I am trying to find out what 17" wheels I can buy to put winter tyres on, do they need to be different front to rear my car will be a 2015 300h F sport which has 18" as standard.

I usually find the extra inch of tyre works out better value than going for a low profile winter tyre.

I could do with finding out what older Lexus models will fit or just the details & trawl through EBay?

You can put some OEM ones on as the Luxury rides on 17". Older IS 17" wheels will also fit.

Cheers Colin, just need to find an old set on eBay & then buy some new winter tyres, shame the size did not match the 17" tyres from my XF as I have just sold them to buy new ones for the Lexus

i bought an is250 wheel to use on my is300h as a spare wheel 225/45/17

i used this calculator to find what wheels would fit on my car including other manufacturers

as it is quite surprising what wheels have the same offset and pcd.

a work mate has a jag xf and we found that the ford st wheels would fit on his car

a ford wheel maybe cheaper than a jag wheel and he only wants to use it as a spare.

i bought an is250 wheel to use on my is300h as a spare wheel 225/45/17

i used this calculator to find what wheels would fit on my car including other manufacturers

as it is quite surprising what wheels have the same offset and pcd.

a work mate has a jag xf and we found that the ford st wheels would fit on his car

a ford wheel maybe cheaper than a jag wheel and he only wants to use it as a spare.

Hi 20th I cannot see the calculator that you refer to, but I think some bmw's may have the same pcd & are 5 stud but think through offset is not exactly the same.