Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yes Its In The Uk ! Not Japan

A lot of work gone in there, enjoy your efforts. The paint works well with the angles, although the tints will need to be 30% for the fronts unfortunately.

David.

"Vehicles first used on 1 April 1985 or later

The front windscreen must let at least 75% of light through and the front side windows must let at least 70% of light through."

Definitely not my cup of tea. One of the things I like about the Lexus is its understated elegance and power. I really don't care if no-one else recognises the car........I know what it is and what it does.

In my opinion, that car just debases the marque and looks like a Pimp-mobile. I wonder how many times he gets stopped for 'document checks'.

Just my tuppence worth............. :)

• Like 1

I like the understated look. Not that many people realise it has a V8 engine and is limited to 155mph! I was asked in a car park the other day, "Nice looking car, does it have a 2.0 litre engine?" I really like the fact that many people have no concept of how good the LS. If it was a Merc or BMW 7 series they might comment - but if they look and just walk by, it makes me smile!

• Like 1

I like the understated look. Not that many people realise it has a V8 engine and is limited to 155mph! I was asked in a car park the other day, "Nice looking car, does it have a 2.0 litre engine?" I really like the fact that many people have no concept of how good the LS. If it was a Merc or BMW 7 series they might comment - but if they look and just walk by, it makes me smile!

At work (been there 2 years) the other day in conversation it shocked some people that the LS was 4 litre, quite a few thought it was a 2 litre, and many thought it was a yank tank.

Just goes to show how people are fooled by the looks.

I do like the paint job on the pimp mobile, but not so sure it would fit where I live, might upstage one of neighbours and his pimped up Sirocco.

Funnily enough i had a remark like this when parked at a garden centre yesterday,chap said nice Lexus what size is it,v8 4 litre i says,Wow says matey B)

I know who's car this is, his brother owns a wide arched celsior. It's too much for me but the black celsior looks amazing!post-53749-0-33088600-1444802586_thumb.j

That ones not his, but a lovely lady from Adelaide.

People are definately shocked when I tell them my LS is a four litre V8, always followed by "what's it do to the gallon"

I just say that's not important, if I want fuel economy I use the diesel.

post-53749-0-38722000-1444802911_thumb.jpost-53749-0-58357500-1444802954_thumb.j

I really like this, Youd be terrified of driving it anywhere narrow, and would steer well clear of car parks, but it looks so mean and powerful, screams German touring car, or who remembers thunder saloons!

I'd like to think if the Japanese did super saloon racing this would be up there with a well engineered twin turbo charged set up putting out 800bhp

Incidentally the highest output I've heard from the 1UZ engine was 1400bhp, tasty.

I know of a Dutch Nissan drift car putting out 850bhp from a single turbo'd 1UZ but I digress.

Christine that's her, couldn't remember her name. She's begrudgingly selling it.

I've looked all over but the kit doesn't seem to be in production any more.

If I had the spare time, space and big enough wheels I'd like to create a version of that kit.

It's a very early 90s craze that swept the scene but quickly became tacky. I think the tacky phase has finally past and the 90s retro big body kit on period cars could be a winner.

I recently saw a genuine metro 6R4 , what a machine.

Cars like the above kitted celsior look awesome, but in the metal (or grp) they look even better.

• Like 1

I know who's car this is, his brother owns a wide arched celsior. It's too much for me but the black celsior looks amazing!attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

That ones not his, but a lovely lady from Adelaide.

People are definately shocked when I tell them my LS is a four litre V8, always followed by "what's it do to the gallon"

I just say that's not important, if I want fuel economy I use the diesel.

Just make sure it ain't a VW or any of those cheating cars. Mike.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links