Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Isf Police Car For Sale

440bhp, 500 in UK! Someone that knows nothing about the ISF..

Wonder if they have replaced that missing exhaust tip?

Exactly what I thought Steve, he knows nothing, where did he get that number of 500 from!

And I dont think the tip has been replaced, note how none of the pics on eBay show the car from the back.

Just my two pence but everything I know/have learnt from Police drivers about their operational cars would make me run a mile from this car, however attractive it seems on the face of it. Yes they get regular services and a lot of mechanical care, but the way they need to be driven puts stresses and strains on any car way above 'normal' driving. That 65k mileage could be the equivalent of double due to the type of use.

I'd have the blues and two's and the other bits from it! Lol. ;)

Be fun to have an IS-F as an undercover Police car. :)

I'm with you guys though on steering clear of it. The hard use and lack of mechanical sympathy from the drivers will have taken there toll for sure. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen that car in Birmingham, I had a few calls from my mates saying have you taken your private plate off..lol,

I have seen it quickly driving by and it seems in decent condition, but must agree with the mileage, that 65k might have been seriously abused in police chase.

if I didn't have mine id put in a cheeky offer of 13k haha

No mention of MOT in the advert, a quick check shows that it is due soon! Ad shows two different mileages. 68k at the top and 65k in the description. It had done 67,753 the last time it was tested (18/11/14). Hmmmm

Wouldn't be surprised if there is some shill bidding going on using friends accounts etc. Sub 10k made sense, at the current prices it's far tok expensive for the hard life it has had.

Probably...

A realistic bidding scenario would be for it to shoot up in the last hour, not 5 hours before the end.

I was half tempted to go and see it, I've still never seen one in the flesh.

• 3 weeks later...

the yorkshire police msut be the richest force in the country, theyve always had good motors!

There is no such Police Force called Yorkshire Police.

I would not touch it with a barge pole, while it may have been looked after service wise, it will have been "driven as if stolen" by coppers who would have had have no regard for the car.

The interior will have been butchered to accommodate all the comms equipment and the carpets and upholstery will have been covered, and smell of Maccy dee's :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like our old friend is still knocking around...

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201511198838830?radius=1500&make=lexus&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&sort=default&model=is_f&postcode=b315jq&page=1&quicksearch=true&search-target=usedcars&logcode=p

No reference to being a police car, and a tug at the heartstrings with a 'change of circumstances'.

Maybe if he flogs the other 5 cars he has on eBay his circumstances may improve.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links