Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Suspiciously Cheap Lexus

of course it can handle that milage. I am certain my own car could make multiple trips to bangkok and back in between some tlc.Its still abnormal milage and like I said for a little more money you can get a normal IS Advance. Plus the fact the seller is hiding the true milage does not bode well, what else is he hiding.?

A MOT will not show up everything btw.

of course it can handle that milage. I am certain my own car could make multiple trips to bangkok and back in between some tlc.Its still abnormal milage and like I said for a little more money you can get a normal IS Advance. Plus the fact the seller is hiding the true milage does not bode well, what else is he hiding.?

A MOT will not show up everything btw.

The lexus petrol engine in the IS250 seems pretty good. Mine has 155k now, and it runs silky smooth, burns virtually no oil and has no real problems.

(The only problem I've had was an expensive catalyst replacement, but was I now suspect that was an incorrect diagnosis, and may not have been required - just had bad luck in getting a faulty replacement sensor).