Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The LS is dream drive.

They certainly are Colin.

I only sold mine a week ago.

Logistically it was a good idea, but emotionally, it wasn't :(

Put the gearbox in 'power' mode, and once you and the box have got used to each other you will have a predictable & instant clutchless sequential change under your right foot.

Enjoy!

BTW: there is a tedious LS430 knocker on here of the 'I wouldn't buy one of those' variety, but I guess you will know which buttons to press to eliminate that irritation.

I've got a mk1 Gs sport and a 57 ls600hl

Got a 04 ls430 in the house too

Still love my Gs

Currently broken down for the first time in 18 years, oil leak on to alternator!!

Hopefully back on road tomorrow

• Like 1

All Good mate, How are you. Sorry to hear about the GS hope you got it sorted. Are you still using at the main dealer or do you have a good independent you can recommend for servicing etc.

Picked an LS430 up last week went over to Ireland to get a stunning silver low mileage one, but like you say still love my GS just something about them.

We should meet up at the cars and coffee event in Liverpool at the next meet, be nice to have a couple go GS sports down there.

Superb mate

Yep got a new alternator on it and need to fit a new dizzy shaft oil seal, £3 from lexus!!!

I get all my servicing done from main dealer and then source parts from euro eBay and breakers

Currently need an air box and electric aerial and the cars sorted again. Superb ls mate

If only I shouted we are selling our one haha

Had it since 06 still beautiful

Still tossing up which one to sell

The 600 or the 430!!

Yeah definitely

I went to the first or second one but not been been busy / hungover to go too any others

• 4 weeks later...