Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got a black is200se on order from lexus in hanley for september wen new reg is out. cant wait. :D. black cream interior sat nav. de badged accept for lexus logos on front grill and boot. wot could i add 2 it 2 make it better bearing in mind im payin £2440 insurance coz im 19 so dnt really wanna b payin n e more!!!!!!!!!

:(

Yep - agree with mat, definately the sport grill. Cheap other stiff like exhaust trim, alloy kick plates and pedals etc, etc would be worth considering.

And of course the kit if your budget allows... :)

all depends.. if you are not bothered about discounts and wish to help support the club then yes by all means feel free to join our gold forums.

If it is for discount purposes then this scheme may not be for you.

We do other stuff like free stickers and discounted T-shirts (when we have them done) and other stuff.

well the discounts scheme would work in theory............for overseas members

for example the euro/jdm sport grill is much sought after,so if T-Man bought one,at a 15% discount,added shipping,aslong as he wasnt in CA he wouldnt be stung with that much tax,or if someone agrees to ship the grill for him it can be sent as a "gift" therefore incuring no tax penelties;)

i would ship it for him,however there would be no point shipping to me here in germany------then to USA:rolleyes:

At the end of the day,he would get a original grill still cheaper ,shipped than a replica in the states.......unpainted

mat