Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Interesting 'controller' just behind the auto gear shifter. Picture 504 is best view. Looks a bit like a computer mouse. Wonder how they will mount that on the RHD version. I have always held a PC mouse in my RH. Looks good though - I've started saving already.

Am I the only one, who isnt feeling it? :huh:

Looks like a primera :crybaby:

The current GS sports and 430s look wikked, and they i have some crazy kits for them too.

I'm sure they will make some sort of crazy kit for this one too.

I cant wait for the new GS to come out.. But I thought they would have done away with the slow azz 3.0 and atleast went with a 3.3 or 3.5...

The engine will be a V6 rather than the old inline 6 engine. It has over 12% increase in power and along with the new 6 speed auto box it should make it quicker than the old model.

I think it actually looks quite good from all angles except the front three-quarter which makes the back look like a hatchback or even possibly an estate (i see the primera resemblance ;) )

i also like the '5-series' kink in the rear door :winky:

Am I the only one, who isnt feeling it?  :huh:

Looks like a primera  :crybaby:

Afraid not Raz, it does nothing for me either :crybaby:

Looks like a cross between a Primera & Laguna

Just hope the new IS bears no resemblance :shutit:

Thats two of us :yawn:

I'm sure it will grow on me tho :question::whistling: Not like the IS which I fell in love with at the age of 16 :)

Does anyone know if this going to be a hybrid engine? Then it should have the power of a V8 :shifty:

I'm not looking to get a new 'criss ride' for about another 6 years or so.. I hope to be looking at GS430 or most specced out IS at the time, but if they look........... :tsktsk:

Does anyone know if this going to be a hybrid engine? Then it should have the power of a V8

It already has the power of a V8 because it has a V8 engine fitted :huh:

Expect a hybrid 1 or 2 years after the initial launch.

I was reffering to the 300, you say it should be a V6,

and V6+hybrid = V8 power according to the Lexus Hybrid site!

No one else apart from Lexus and toyota seem to be hyping up the hybrid 

I've read some awful things about the prius 

its not just lexus and toyota, mercedes have already developed a hybrid S-class

it seems to have come from nowhere because you always hear toyota talking about hybrids and the prius has been out for ages but mercedes kept this really quiet

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links