Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wind Deflector For Is250

Yeah that is fine. The front has the bent bit that holds in place in the channel and the rear has no bent bit so supported by the sticky and also pushed in the channel by the window.

Did you get the Climair?

hope that helps!

Yea I got the climair. Just tried to fit the front 2 and it's so stiff to put into the channel. I can put the front part in but other end needs to bend to fit but if I bend anymore, feels like it's going to snap. Might wait for warmer weather before trying again

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

For the front ones I put in both ends then bent the middle so that it fitted in, I was bricking it incase they snapped but seemed to work ok. First time I was trying to bend it at bottom of window beside the mirror but there was no chance of it fitting that way. 

Yep, that's also how I fitted mine.

For what its worth, In my case it took a few days before my front windows would close properly. The anti-jam safety feature would prevent the window going all the way into the channel once the visors were installed, but it was all good eventually and now not a problem.