Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Getting The Exclamation Mark In A Red Triangle Warning Light

on my 2006 gs450h when i go hard around a (usually) right hand corner the light and buzzer come on and stay on for a few seconds they then go out and all normal driving it doesnt come on at all including motorways and normal cornering

in the manual it says its an all in warning, but not sure what it would be or what its pointing too

it had been particularly wet for a few days and thought it may just be damp somewhere, but it happened again and its been dry for a few days now.......... It only seems to be under harsher cornering and only on that one side

my old Mk1 did, not had the 450 very long, this does seem a bit of over kill and if not expecting it, could have been a more serious thing..... Im assuming when the light comes on its supposed to show up what it is in the little screen in the middle of the dash, but it didnt happen and theres no need for the warning buzzer for something that minor