Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Forum Look

Fargo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in short i would like to see a 'View Active Topics'  at the top of the page, over than being haing to go to the home page then clicking the viewe topics button..

done.

How about I stick it at the bottom of the forum too - so when you have read a thread, todays posts are only one click away mate?

:winky:

wonderfull MR McNally,, i was just about to post asking for a yes or no to this suggestion, as it seems that most suggestions posted in the Add Suggestions topic dont get an answer on ay or another..

Anyway thanks

oo oo could i also ask that a button be added that will take you straight to the Gold Log in passwrod entry bit.. ie not to http://www.goldmembers.co.uk/ but the point after you press 'Lexus Gold members Log In' just like it did on the old forum..

What does everyone else think..

Isn't that the one next to the new Todays Active post button at the top....... :huh:

Okay, my first time on the site since yesterday afternoon.

I have to say it feels a lot easier to use now (have you lightened the colour of the post backgrounds?), and the todays posts button is back!

Thanks for your hard work guys, it will still take a little getting used to.. but no feedback on this end..

wonderfull MR McNally, i was just about to post asking for a yes or no to this suggestion,

:winky:

as it seems that most suggestions posted in the Add Suggestions topic dont get an answer on ay or another.

All of the suggestions in this thread have been considered and addressed Paul - I am just about to reply to those members suggestions.

as it seems that most suggestions posted in the Add Suggestions topic dont get an answer on ay or another.

All of the suggestions in this thread have been considered and addressed Paul - I am just about to reply to those members suggestions.

Sorry Mat,, i wasnt refering to this thread,, but ' Add suggestions' threads in the past.. this threads resolutions have been more than answered..