Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Do You Think Cars Effect Attraction

Fidgits

What effect do you think a car has on being attractive to the opposite sex?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What effect do you think a car has on being attractive to the opposite sex?

• A bad (heap of a) car makes you less attractive
    • A good (expensive/sporty) car makes you more attractive
    • Both of the above
    • Any modified car makes you more attractive
    • A good modified car makes you more attractive
    • I dont care, I'm married
    • I dont think the car makes any difference

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once had two pieces of skinny come over to me when I was in my car, and ask me for a ride.

Unfortunately it wasn't the kind of ride I had in mind. :(

They just wanted to see if it was fast.

actually.. i will confess.. i have pulled in the soarer!! and first thing was to show the mother what she had pulled... not to show the driver but asked her moter to come outside and have a look at the car!!

grim.. i know what you mean about cerain women of the night... was stuck at traffic lights once.. i was asked if i wanted a service... i said my "70,000 mile service is not due yet... cya!"

grim.. i know what you mean about cerain women of the night... was stuck at traffic lights once.. i was asked if i wanted a service... i said my "70,000 mile service is not due yet... cya!"

No need to admit you have an old car Steve, could have said 10,000...

Deep down, whilst girls dont show as much of an anal interest as us blokes about cars, there are a lot of girls out their who would love to turn up in front of their mates with a bloke in an expensive car.

THEY HAVE EGO'S AS WELL

Surely it depends on the person. However if you are yourself a car nut - having a certain kind car may well attract another car nut.

I am sure that some of the blokes that come up to talk to me when I am out and about in either my moddified CRX or my NSX realise that to be driving that sort of car, I am obviously into cars ....... I doubt the same blokes would spot me if I just walked into a pub. (Not that I drive into pubs you understand!! Cripes - that WOULD be attention seeking)

just to put the cat among the one sided conversation

who would find a ugly bird attractive if she was driving a nice motor!

good point

all depends on how ugley!

now if she was driving a porche or summink then I would think to myself " hmmm close your eyes until the morning.. she may then let you drive her car for being a good boy"

You know the magic button.. they will never say no after

:winky:

as we've got at least two girl members, what do they think?

as for me, old and grey ford-owner who's still awaiting getting his lexus back from the garage, my friends (male and female alike) keep asking if it's back cos they want a ride, this includes one merc E class owner who wants to check that her 52 reg is as good as my 'H' reg!

• 3 weeks later...

well all i can say is my car certainly got me a fair few "interesteing" encounters!

When i had my rover 600 turbo i got jack :tsktsk: attention and had no action in it!

Within two weeks of lex ownership i was having girls come up to me (dont tell the mrs) and all sorts of fun things happened (some stuff i just wont mention but i have photos, lol) hahaha.

Getting the tints definately helped and the amount of times i was offered money to drive someone round the corner to drop them off at the local night club !!! by girls, they are totaly vain! Its always good. plus as we saw last time at the bluewater meet the girl at the restaurant remembered me as the Lexus man, lol.

cars do make a difference to the way you are treated, by both sexes! men hate you women love you, lol.

Edited by ColinBarber