Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Do You Think Cars Effect Attraction

Fidgits

What effect do you think a car has on being attractive to the opposite sex?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What effect do you think a car has on being attractive to the opposite sex?

• A bad (heap of a) car makes you less attractive
    • A good (expensive/sporty) car makes you more attractive
    • Both of the above
    • Any modified car makes you more attractive
    • A good modified car makes you more attractive
    • I dont care, I'm married
    • I dont think the car makes any difference

just to put the cat among the one sided conversation

who would find a ugly bird attractive if she was driving a nice motor!

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!

dnt give a damn wot car she in if she ugly, although if she in a lambo or ferrari and is lookin at me i would go ask if she can take me for a ride in the car haha

if the girl is a stunna then yeah im game, i got a nice car so we can use mine haha.

ppl say im shallow......yeah damn straight im shallow

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to put the cat among the one sided conversation

who would find a ugly bird attractive if she was driving a nice motor!

Well.... if she was driving an Aston Marton DB9 and was pig ugly but had big boobs, I'd say HHEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :whistling:

It matters to me what the girl drives if it's a pile its not gonna look too cool when shes driving you to the pub to meet your mates for a beer ! a fantastic looking girl in a ******* car is never as attractive as a great looking girl in a nice car.

ANSEWER let her drive my car when dropping me off to see my mates: PRETTY GIRL DRIVING AN IS200 NICE ! PRETTY GIRL DRIVING MY IS200 (NO WAY)

For me...the Lex has attracted female attention...and yes it has helped me score on a few occassions too!! :D But thats also due to my *** like body and brad pitt looks... :unsure: :P

Also I've never been someone who goes "guess what car I drive" cuase thats not my style.... But getting a good looking girl your trying to impress into a situation where she says, "So what car do you drive then?", is always good value and works well....even if a bit cheesy, thats why they have to ask you first!! :D :D

Well.... if she was driving an Aston Marton DB9 and was pig ugly but had big boobs, I'd say HHEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

PMSL....and I thought Mitch was shallow!! :lol::lol::lol:

as we've got at least two girl members, what do they think?

as for me, old and grey ford-owner who's still awaiting getting his lexus back from the garage, my friends (male and female alike) keep asking if it's back cos they want a ride, this includes one merc E class owner who wants to check that her 52 reg is as good as my 'H' reg!

Works for me everytime!!!! Er, well, I mean, my husband likes the car...er, and me hopefully...

Actually the guys at work really like the car and it would be a good chat up line if I were single :D

Whether or not I find guys with decent cars attractive I don't know, but at this stage of my life, I'm sure I'd find a Lexus driver more attractive than a Nova driver - not anything about the type of car, more the age of the driver :whistling::hehe:

Well.... if she was driving an Aston Marton DB9 and was pig ugly but had big boobs, I'd say HHEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

PMSL....and I thought Mitch was shallow!! :lol::lol::lol:

shallow..........me?? haha yeah I AM SHALLOW I ADMIT IT and i dnt care LOL

thanks fever nicest thing you said about me haha jus joking mate

shallow..........me?? haha yeah I AM SHALLOW I ADMIT IT and i dnt care LOL

thanks fever nicest thing you said about me haha jus joking mate

LOL...sorry bud...at the end of the day it's not shallow really, it's taste!! :D :D

• 2 months later...

cars = status and any woman who says that a car doesnt make a guy more appealing is lying or sucking up because you must have a **** car :lol:

i drive my is200 now... but i used to drive a crappy little ford laser hatch and the difference is clearly visible although i guess people (men in particular) find its harder to approach those with nicer cars...

cars also address what women think a man is like - if they drive a rusty old car maybe thats how they treat themselves too? if they drive a nice car maybe the guy takes pride in himself and has taste/class and thats the sort of guy they want to know?

this is getting a bit deep but attractiveness is simply a gauge humans use subconciously to decide who they should mate with for guaranteed survival of their offspring - nice car = well to do to have bought the car = wealth can be used to look after eventual offspring.

sad but true :)

hence why i bought my own nice car :)

this is getting a bit deep but attractiveness is simply a gauge humans use subconciously to decide who they should mate with for guaranteed survival of their offspring - nice car = well to do to have bought the car = wealth can be used to look after eventual offspring.

Wow...that is deep :o

Must admit, I never thought that deeply about it.

Nice looking car = looks from females = feel more attractive :zee:

:lol:

Personally i don't think it makes the slightest bit of difference if you want anyone to respect you for who you are, not how big your bank balance is, or what car you drive, or even if you have got a big house.

Those who are attacted to those kind of things are purely materialistic, and are not really worth wasting time on, because they don't care about you or who you are, it's all about the bling.

Just my tuppence worth!

Stu :driving:

Those who are attacted to those kind of things are purely materialistic, and are not really worth wasting time on, because they don't care about you or who you are, it's all about the bling.

I agree entirely Stu... Absolutely shameful state of affairs isn't it :angry:

Really does beggar belief how shallow some people are :blush:

Now then... Anyone know where i can find...

A fit single bird with a big house, med cruider and sexy italian supercar :duh:

:shifty::whistling: :P

well all i can say is my car certainly got me a fair few "interesteing" encounters!

When i had my rover 600 turbo i got jack :tsktsk: attention and had no action in it!

Within two weeks of lex ownership i was having girls come up to me (dont tell the mrs) and all sorts of fun things happened (some stuff i just wont mention but i have photos, lol) hahaha.

Getting the tints definately helped and the amount of times i was offered money to drive someone round the corner to drop them off at the local night club !!! by girls, they are totaly vain! Its always good. plus as we saw last time at the bluewater meet the girl at the restaurant remembered me as the Lexus man, lol.

cars do make a difference to the way you are treated, by both sexes! men hate you women love you, lol.

I also get offered money to drive girls around but then that also happened when I had my "BIRD NOT PULLER FIAT BRAVA" quite possibly something to with the taxi plate but OH MY.. There is a definate difference in the way people are with my Lex.. "Have you won the pools" "Posh aren't we?" erm NO!!! "What the :tsktsk: are you doing using this as a Taxi????" Again Erm... Earning a living... ( You get the idea..) It bugs me sometimes that people think I'm "posh" because I've got an IS.. I'm still me and yes it is nice to get paid for driving my dream car around but at the end of the day it's a CAR... (Which I luuuurve) :driving::driving:

It doesnt matter what car I drive wether it be the IS or Carina I still get the same reaction

Got eggs chucked over mine the other night :crybaby:

Didn't know whether to stop or not - feared i would be mugged and car-jacked.

That'll teach me to venture inside the M25 ( already felt unsafe and locked the doors ) :unsure:

It doesnt matter what car I drive wether it be the IS or Carina I still get the same reaction

Next time I ask you for a picture of your supercharger I expect you to be sprawled accross the wing Mr Shipley... :blush: The women that I've shown the pic to aren't interested... They just want the horny pics of the owner :ph34r: