Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello

I've had my RX400h for 3 years now, and have been generally pleased with it. It has been very reliable, but 2 things really annoy me, and I am wondering if anything can be done:

Iphone connectivity via Bluetooth is very hit and miss. When the phone does actually connect to the system (it often fails to connect), there is something that I have not ever come across before - if dialling out, there is never a ring tone heard. The radio keeps playing until the phone at the other end is picked up, then the radio is muted and conversation begins. Is there any way to change this behaviour - it is very disconcerting!

Secondly, is it possible to connect a Pure 300 DAB system to the Mark Levision system ? There is no aux input as such.

Odd. In mine, I could hear the phone dialing and the other end ringing until picked up. I had an Android phone though, not an Iphone,

Are you able to test this with an Android phone to check whether it may be phone rather than car related?

Hi Dan and Jason

Thanks for your replies. I don't know anyone with an Android phone that I can connect to the system, but note that Jason has the same issue. I've had different iPhones though, and they all do the same (oh, and you can't download your phonebook from the Iphone to the system either!).

I believe there are ways to transfer phonebooks from iPhones to the 400h system.

If you search the forum for "phonebook", various threads come up, some specific to your issue.

(sorry I don't seem to be able to post links, so you'll have to do the search yourself)

My wife's Yaris has a bouilt in DAB radio which when we venture outside the Lancaster area automatically reverts to FM! Also mast of the DAB stations in the list either fail to lock on or drop out quickly! The only reliable one is BBC raodio 1 and 2, which quickly disappear when on the M6! so for me DAB is a waste of time!!