Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Am I Allowed To Sell.....

milleplod

....my soul, so I can buy this? :winky: I very nearly bought one of these when I first retired around 6 years ago, but was more than a little scared of the running/servicing costs. Of course, the prices are now going skywards, so unless I drop a Lottery win, it'll never happen....but I can dream!

Happy New Year everyone!

Pete

1991-continental-r.jpg

....my soul, so I can buy this? :winky: I very nearly bought one of these when I first retired around 6 years ago, but was more than a little scared of the running/servicing costs. Of course, the prices are now going skywards, so unless I drop a Lottery win, it'll never happen....but I can dream!

Happy New Year everyone!

Pete

1991-continental-r.jpg

i dont see any difference :) just one is much cheaper

xl_vehicle-530c618dc829c.jpg

We had these on the M1, badged as 'XJ-PS' (as in 'police special'). They had all the wood trim replaced with black plastic, together with cloth seats. Gearbox was a 5-speed manual, which really liberated the engine compared to an auto. I think the Bentley would've looked good striped up too!

Pete

4892987267_b225183f09_b.jpg

• Like 1

A 431 PTP was based at Farnborough Police Station then Aldershot to cover the M3.

I had an ex Met Jag Mk2 3.4 in the early '70s when I was in the RAF.