Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Odd that. Because I couldnt see it yesterday on there. Just seen the green one on there looks like s dealer.hes got a couple. Any one know the dealer

no

but both have been around for ages - wierd photos aswell hiding the plates

Odd that. Because I couldnt see it yesterday on there. Just seen the green one on there looks like s dealer.hes got a couple. Any one know the dealer

no

but both have been around for ages - wierd photos aswell hiding the plates

Lots of people and businesses cover their plates on internet media for security reasons. Mike.

I agree that you should look at one or two even if you think you might NOT want to buy, because then you have something to compare others against. No £2000 car is going to be perfect.

I agree that you should look at one or two even if you think you might NOT want to buy, because then you have something to compare others against. No £2000 car is going to be perfect.

your right - but yours looks "perfect" so why dont you put some pictures up lol

Well, it's not perfect and I'm aware of a number of smallish things that need fixing, but it doesn't half scrub up well. I've never polished it - life's too short - but I've tried that Demon Shine stuff you pour on after washing. Anyway, this is just after a normal wash and leather off.

post-35007-0-55928300-1452543622_thumb.j

post-35007-0-87538000-1452543679_thumb.j

• Like 4

No, they're replacements - not new when I bought them but they'd never been used, so they looked lnew. It saved the inconvenience of having the old ones refurbished. I try to remember to wash them regularly to stop the brake dust from accumulating on them. I'm told you can spray them with something to help with this - does anyone know what?

Well, it's not perfect and I'm aware of a number of smallish things that need fixing, but it doesn't half scrub up well. I've never polished it - life's too short - but I've tried that Demon Shine stuff you pour on after washing. Anyway, this is just after a normal wash and leather off.

attachicon.gif4.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC05129.JPG

that looks absolutely gorgeous - paint still shining like that after all those years - sheer quality workmanship.

No, they're replacements - not new when I bought them but they'd never been used, so they looked lnew. It saved the inconvenience of having the old ones refurbished. I try to remember to wash them regularly to stop the brake dust from accumulating on them. I'm told you can spray them with something to help with this - does anyone know what?

The brake dust does adhere well to the alloy, so an alloy wheel cleaner does the job once you have washed the wheels. even a clean looking wheel seems to have a fine coating of brake dust on it.

So long as the protective coating is in good nick the alloy cleaner works well. They are supposed to be acid free so not sure how they get to work, it must catalyse with the brake dust to free it up.

Cannot recall which one I use, but see this link

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/accessories-tyres/63754/best-alloy-wheel-cleaner

I would have given it more time to get to know the car - just my opinion.

True - when i bought my 430 it seemed huge but now its second nature - same goes when you buy new glasses LOL - bought some last week and my right ear was aching - i was on the verge of buying another set (same as my last ones) however all is now well

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links