Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

B&m Quickshift Kit Group Buy

Steve

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be possible to form a list confirming those with firm reserves and those on standby - unsure how many are coming and whether I am on the firm or reserve list :D

Would it be possible to form a list confirming those with firm reserves and those on standby - unsure how many are coming and whether I am on the firm or reserve list :D

Good Idea!

Those that have expressed an interest and I have one allocated to are ;

Mat. C

AMH

White1

DaveEllen

Lexus Jim (maybe)

Besty (maybe)

Scorpion (maybe)

Mr Lex (maybe)

Fargo

Plus 5 more that have been sold not through LOC

There are some left unallocated if anyone else is interested.

Mark :)

• 3 weeks later...

Update - two delivery dates have come and gone, and still no sign of them :angry:

Apparently there has been a problem at the manufacturers.

I have been promised them for this month (I was also promised them last month), so have my fingers firmly crossed.

I am very sorry for any disappointment, and hope the wait will be worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

We will have these next week.

Very sorry for the delay :blush:

We wll accept orders from today on a 1st come 1st served basis.

I realise that some peeps want to wait for a review (which we should be able to do next week), but let me know if you are interested pending the review so that I can keep one aside for you.

Thanks again for your interest

Mark :blush:

Well, they have arrived today and I must say they do look very nice.

We are putting one is Maz's car now, so I will be able to advise you how long it takes to fit and how well it works.

Anyone that was interested and still wants one, please call me on 0208 591 0552 to arrange paymnent so that you can have it tomorrow.

Mark :)

The job is easy peasey taking 30 to 40 minutes to do.

The gear change quality is totally transformed from one of the longest and sloppiest on the market to one of the nicest. The up an down movement is reduced by 42% and the sideways movement by 50%.

It's a purely tactile thing, but without doubt improves the driving pleasure

Is just remove the central facia thingy (the bit with the drink holders and ash trays)

Remove the facia suround, unclip the wiring harness, undo 4 bolts, remove old gear shift, then reverse the procedure. Simple :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links