Badger1966

P0093 Help Needed To Decipher Data

I replaced the #2 injector today.  Leak-off test went great, ran it for a minute and bottles were pretty much empty.

I had about 4 oz after running it for 20 seconds last time.  Tomorrow will be the big test to see if it's fixed. 

I didn't get the new banjo washers for the return lines yet, so think I have a small leak from them. Really don't want to pay £36 for 4 washers. May just use some M8 crush washers. 

IMG_6997.MOV

• Like 1

So far so good...mostly. Limp mode is. I longer. Mileage went from 34 up to 37mpg. 1500 mile road trip to France and. Ack this weekend. I'm sure mileage will still go up a bit. 

VSC still pops up for DPF though. Options:

1. Ignore it

2. Remove and soak in DPF cleaner/reinstall

3. Have a company eliminate DPF altogether and remap ecu. £400+. 

Remove dpf & egr and make a remap. I made it for mine and now this is a "new" car...

I'm going to search for a thread on the DPF removal.  Don't want to hi-jack this anymore from the injector issue which is now solved.  Thanks for the help everyone, this forum was a life saver. 

Last update on this (hopefully), did a 1500 mile road trip this weekend to France and back.  No issues injector wise and Limp mode has yet to come back.  I averaged 37 MPG on the way there at about 80-85mph.  Faster I went mileage went down as to be expected.

Can anybody show me how to do the leak off test I have the same problem and fault codes :( thanks in advance 

If one bottle is substantially more full than the others, it would be the injector that needs replacing. I ordered one from a breaker for around £140. It’s worked for 6 months without issue. 

DE5C2AA5-5D68-4CE2-86CC-A820220B1EB4.png

You’ll need to hookup the hoses here, after you unscrew the caps. 

22668FD1-E263-4824-9C87-EBFCEF3132E5.png

Awesome so I take of from the spanner part and not the Allen key.. and do I take around the tubing? I have 5mm tubeing..

15169165455431245290565.jpg

I used connectors like these to shove in the injector and connect to the tubes. I had a hard time just shoving the tubes in to get a seal otherwise. 

0FDB22B3-9456-4F8B-A7B7-62ED7FE64730.png

Awesome i will grab some tomorrow and sort it . Thankyou very much :)