Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Elon Musk Interview

Spacewagon52

I think he has his fingers in too many pies.. don;t forget he is still burning money..

Some of his prodictions are a given and he's not the only one to think that way., however the part about summoning your car from another city will only be a gimmick and of no practical use for the majority. The age of knightroder is drawaing closer....

​I walked to the cinema to watch Star Wars a couple of weeks ago. When I left at the end of the film it was absolutely piddling down. At that moment I genuinely thought it would have been great if I could have called my car to come and get me.

About a week later (and by then with me finally just about dried out) I read about Tesla's first part of that eventual goal, with the whole coming out to you from the garage thing now being a part of their programming.

I'm looking forward to it, though for the next Star Wars movie at least, perhaps I'll have to remember my umbrella.