Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat Nav Wiring Open\tilt

wakhtar

Hi, I have a IS300 non-sat nav and have purchased a sat nav housing. The issue I am having is with wiring, I am following matt-c's thread.

As a test I connected p-live and s-live to positive on batter and ground to negative. when I press the open\close button it just tilts and the tilt button itself doesnt do anything. I have searched on the forums and others appear to have mentioned this problem but I cant find a post where anyone mentions how they managed to fix it.

I tried connecting in the illumination wires to see if this helped but didnt seem to make much difference.

Not sure how to add pictures so here is a link to them

https://goo.gl/photos/S84TWUgA3VCG64Yv6

Any help is appreciated.

figured it out, its slide pot thats broken, seems I was not as careful as I should have been when taking it apart, anyone know of a replacement part ? doubt its something lexus would sell ?

For future readers, the slider pot can be purchased from Lexus as part of the wiring loom that plugs in to the circuit board at the back of the sat nav housing, the part number is 82141B.

Thanks for your help