Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Folding Door Mirrors

Beau Nidle

Hi...   Picked up my car yesterday (2012 CT200H SE-L) and still getting the feel of all the controls, but initial impression is very, very favourable. One immediate point of concern, though,  is the door mirrors...   Is there any way they can be made to automatically retract when the car is locked?  My last car was a Qashqai and that needed an accessory fitment to do it and I'd like the same facitlity even if it means spending a little cash. The parking spaces at work can be a bit tight and I'm trying to avoid scrapes.

Pleased to hear.

Rob

His is a premier so it may be that only the premier has the auto option in that case :sad:

On my IS250 I can press the folding button and press it again once the car is off. That way they open automatically when I turn the car back on.

• Like 1

His is a premier so it may be that only the premier has the auto option in that case :sad:

On my IS250 I can press the folding button and press it again once the car is off. That way they open automatically when I turn the car back on.

Exactly what I do on my 2015 Advance Plus

when i had my CT200H SE-L it had manual folding mirrors to retro fit would be expensive i have just seen a 2nd hand mirror dont know if it is electric or manual

but it was £299 for 1 mirror,looks like you will be folding manually .

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, all, but I've done a bit of research and it's just not financially feasible. Like anything, it is possible if you throw enough money at it, but it's a very expensive mod for very little benefit so I'll pass on this one.

Rob

• 2 months later...

Strange my SE L Premier has auto folding mirrors which I can activate with the key fob when locking/unlocking etc. Also have the switch inside too. Funny how yours doesn't have this.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Totally agree with the over priced extra to have this item fitted. A 'Lexus' should have this as standard. Money grabbing cheapskate bas...ds. Mine didn't even have cruise control fitted as standard, although the wires were in place to have it retro fitted.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links