Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

central locking and friends coming out to play, WTB friend with crowbar

Good afternoon guys,

sorry to disturb your relaxing sunday after lunch snooze, I thought someone maybe kind enough to stop me digging a big hole and ever so slowley pushing my car into said hole.

I went out today for a simple matter a sunday car tinker (which involves normally sitting in the car wondering how I came to own something so amazing, i'm sure some of you indulgue in the practice) and found that the key fob was not working.

After opening it with the key and starting it I also found out some other things were not working such as wing mirrors all the remote seat buttons on the door (ones on the seat work fine) boot and fuel cap release.

Having seached through the forum n google I tried many fuses (couldnt find a blown one) checked the Battery terminal, held down buttons on the fob for 30 secs, and prayed a little bit to who ever might be listoning.

Oh when I do press the fob to open the car the indicators flash but not when I try to lock it.

My wife is now refuring to the car as mine as its broken (I would like to keep it that way and maybe buy her a nissan micra that will learn her).

many thanks for all your time and help in advance, hope you ate well on this fantasic sunday afternoon.