Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good RC200T Review

• 2 weeks later...

As one of the 'people in the 50+ age group' it is a great car (well, after 10 days of ownership). Dealer tells me it's the first one on the road in this part of the world

1 hour ago, stevet said:

My dealer said they've not sold many at all. Looking forward to some good discounts.

I think the practicality is an issue in all honesty. You can't really get two people in the back unless they're under 5 ft 6 or something (or if the driver is anything above 5 ft 9).

Any news on how many new RX's they've sold? I keep getting told they're in super high demand - not really sure how much of that is actual truth or salesman BS

1 hour ago, rayaans said:

I think the practicality is an issue in all honesty. You can't really get two people in the back unless they're under 5 ft 6 or something (or if the driver is anything above 5 ft 9).

Any news on how many new RX's they've sold? I keep getting told they're in super high demand - not really sure how much of that is actual truth or salesman BS

Might be out-of-date news now but in Feb they were in high demand but lots of stock at Lexus HQ in readiness.

2 hours ago, stevet said:

Might be out-of-date news now but in Feb they were in high demand but lots of stock at Lexus HQ in readiness.

Does seem quite odd that they're already giving £4k off a 3 month old one then?! The NX's were practically the same price as a new one even 6 months down the line!

7 hours ago, rayaans said:

Toyota's official figures year to date (end Feb)

NX 276

RX 313

RC 85

Some of those RXs will be old models.

http://media.toyota.co.uk/wp-content/files_mf/1457093454LexusUKYearBookbymodel9016.pdf

3 hours ago, ColinBarber said:

Toyota's official figures year to date (end Feb)

NX 276

RX 313

RC 85

Some of those RXs will be old models.

http://media.toyota.co.uk/wp-content/files_mf/1457093454LexusUKYearBookbymodel9016.pdf

Those new registrations? or Used as well?

Nearly £4k off RC already if you go through Broadspeed!