Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS250 F-Sport Build Thread

dougie175

Paresh and I bought the f sport gear knob off you,put the cars registration into the Vosa website and you can see for yourself,I did out of curiosity earlier today and that's how I found out👍👍

2 minutes ago, scudney said:

Paresh and I bought the f sport gear knob off you,put the cars registration into the Vosa website and you can see for yourself,I did out of curiosity earlier today and that's how I found out👍👍

Haha, you got yourself a nice gear knob for sure..didn’t realise it was someone on the forum. 
sold the alloys, steering wheel, sound creator pipe, etc...still have the custom f sport carpet mats that need going on eBay.

Hello every, I actually joined about 6 years ago when I was considering buying an IS200, however that never came off, so have been a member for a long time but never posted
Last October I purchased myself an IS250 F-Sport, it was a massive investment for myself and bit of a dream car.
Loving owning it and its a pleasure to drive, however the urge to start to tinker with it is becoming too strong so I have ended up signing up here with ideas for projects and do a bit of tinkering with it.
I am a qualified Sprayer and now work as a qualified Vehicle Damage Assessor so tinkering and fiddling with my car is in nature and cant help myself
For anyone who I interested here are a few photos of the car
5970825e24405_2016-03-0516_02_26.jpg.61ce8d2ff1aa168843a07f3a7e3f7548.jpg
597082802fa64_2016-03-0515_49_27.jpg.b225e59c20985d27590e857e046680bc.jpg

597082a89c242_2016-03-1215_09_06.jpg.6d2adcfeaf04915e5cb312f3abbc27a0.jpg
597082c2d7e4d_2016-03-1215_08_09.jpg.16f360e1bfd439e7190b88f25ef4f75d.jpg

So far I have managed to keep my urge to tinker at bay and only fitted an automatic folding mirror module with lock/unlock of the car and I am in the process of fitting a hardwired Nextbase 402-g dash cam to the car.
But I fancy looking at potential engine mods so will do lots of reading into options!

Yours is identical to mine. I’ve looked to into supercharging mine, but unfortunately nowhere in this country can do it. There’s a place in the states called RnR racing which do one, but it’s mega expensive to buy and have it imported to the UK. I think there’s one place in this country which can fit it. That’s if you imported it yourself.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Looks like the IS250 formerly owned by Dougie175 and lex28 has either been involved in another accident or possibly sorn as it hasn't has been mot'd since November 2020 🤔

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links