Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS200T on order, no brainer

7 hours ago, Deadloak said:

Car wow are good, if the car has been out for more that 2 years. Or it is not a good seller. I was looking at the NX last August, and no discounts were available, but the IS was 4k-5k.

David.

6 hours ago, andywin said:

Yes, best offer I got was £4300 discount so for the sake of 2 minutes of your time carwow is a good tool, hybrid usually don't make any sense whatsoever financially except for company car drivers in terms of the bik, however the IS hybrid is only a grand dearer than the 200t so cost of ownership probably plays out well. 

Except you can get it from the likes of Broadspeed and Autoebid without resorting to waiting for offers and there's £4-5k off an IS at those anyway! Broadspeed have always had a discount on NX too, albeit only £700 but its still better than what carwow were offering

Those dealership are fine, but not local to all. I'd never buy from a dealership I couldn't easily get to for a face to face.

No-one anywhere got close to the deal I got from my nearest dealership, by 1k. Although deals are constantly changing, and not always advertised. If they need to shift a certain model that month, to fill quota's, and you walk in, or Carwow(or other like styled site) them. You can just get plain lucky.

David.

• Like 1