Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gold Renewal

kev dood

instead of having to go to the goldmembers link then fill out the normal membership stuff, could there not be a renewal link where maybe you put in you name, it then comes back saying when your membership runs out, and you just click to renew. Ok you may then have to fill in payment details, but it may be easier.

I have to admit, I haven't yet filled in the process on line, so don't know how it is done, just looked the same as when I first joined! Therefore Steve has to tie up the details with people as to when the actually run out, if people do it early!

Steve - I shall send you a cheque, therefore you don't have to pay the 2% commission etc!! How nice I am!!

good suggestion.. hmmm.. I will add this to my development list.

I agree the resubs section needs looking at.. however... I know whos due and if a payment is made to resub I am aware that it is a resub.

But yes your right and I shall be enhancing this shortly. :)

ooops. If in wrong place, can someone move it please.

Steve, Cheque will wing its way to you over next week. Can I have some LOC fliers to place on unsuspecting motors and maybe some of the new LOC stickers??

Ta muchly.