Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can I purchase this diffuser from the UK?

dougie175

I have found a rear bumper lip that really sets the rear end off exactly how I would like, I will be smoothing it directly into the rear bumper as I am guessing a cheap Chinese bumper diffuser wont fit quite OEM, but this is not an issue

I have found them available from China and USA, but ideally would like to buy from the UK in case it arrives damaged so I don't need to spend a fortune returning it

photo.jpg

Never mind bought one from the USA, dread to think what the import charges will be as I know UPS love to charge when things come from USA.

Looking forward to getting it sorted and painted

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dougie, has it come yet? Been looking at those myself and was disappointed I couldn't find a UK supplier either. If it has or when it comes let us know if it survived and what sort of quality it is :yes: cheers

Just now, Scratch said:

Hi Dougie, has it come yet? Been looking at those myself and was disappointed I couldn't find a UK supplier either. If it has or when it comes let us know if it survived and what sort of quality it is :yes: cheers

Paid the import duty  £22.51 so you know exactly what it will cost. It will be with me Tuesday. If you watch my thread it'll keep you posted mate. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎26‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 11:19 PM, Scratch said:

Hi mate sorry for the delay getting back to you, been very busy with life and haven't had chance to work with the diffuser until today!

I can confirm the diffuser arrived very safely it is well packaged and to be honest made of a nice flexible plastic it would take some serious abuse so wont get damaged in transit.

As for the quality yeah its a very nice quality diffuser cant complain, however fitment is far from perfect if you just stick it on like they recommend you will have slight gaps and it wont look like it was made by Lexus anyway.

If you want to go a bit more involved though you could get someone to do what I am doing with it so it will become 1 with the bumper, I will update the progress on it as I go on this thread http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/107391-is250-f-sport-build-thread/?page=4#comment-952594

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links