Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Video Review Lexus IS300h - Hope this makes you proud.

Hello - Wow was I surprised at how damn good this car was -

This is my playful review which I hope you find balanced and fair. Its ok I asked the mods if I was ok to post. :)

• Like 11

Loving all these likes. I cant beleive it. Wow. Was worried I didnt include the boot.. or sit in the back! but then I thought that, and the sat nav were probably things to leave out right?? or no?

Great review. It would be nice to see a review from the point of a passenger in the back.

Saw your review of the 5 series where you said they had programmed a jerk to simulate gear changer.

Hmm! Why would you want that when you can have a silky smooth CVT.

That is very true... and getting back into the 535d when its cold and moves off to 1 2 and 3rd gear the non manufactured non sport jerk is so so so prominent. Makes it really odd. I get it for sport mode, but the BMW does not cold start feel as good as a Lexus.. I really like them so much.

How did you watch that if you are a lexus man... are you also on other forums or are you like me a serial car review watcher.

Yes Passenger left hand side shot would be perfect... I will note that and try and fix up a shot. I dont have a crew! so will have a look for my next car. Good idea.

12 minutes ago, HRinacar said:

That is very true... and getting back into the 535d when its cold and moves off to 1 2 and 3rd gear the non manufactured non sport jerk is so so so prominent. Makes it really odd. I get it for sport mode, but the BMW does not cold start feel as good as a Lexus.. I really like them so much.

How did you watch that if you are a lexus man... are you also on other forums or are you like me a serial car review watcher.

Yes Passenger left hand side shot would be perfect... I will note that and try and fix up a shot. I dont have a crew! so will have a look for my next car. Good idea.

I'm guessing he just clicked the youtube button and followed it to your other videos like I did, I enjoyed the IQ one, 6 by whatever it is with Skirllex on, made me chuckle

Haha, I'm not actually a fan of the IQ either, not that I have spent much time driving them just worked on a few, I do love the way you don't have to do any reversing in the workshop though it can very easily go round and round in the floor space with have!

You were spot on about the A1 also, my wife really really wants one but we are currently trying for a baby and the A1's boot is so small theres no chance we could fit a pram in there for her, its a shame as it ticks all the boxes for her other than that. Obviously the A3 would be ideal but the 5 door ones looked awful until 2013 but couldn't justify the cost of a 13 shape A3

Boot from working on lots of A1's over the years I cant fault the A1 or the TSFI engine either its a cracking mini car

Nah theres a million and 1 other reviews out there that take that approach keep your reviews light heated and funny, if I wanted to know the facts I can easily click the next review afterwards or even just open the boot myself.

Keep up the good work, I especially like the dig at BM drivers and the indicator stalk! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2irIiWw6GAY

haha just say what you want mate if you offend 1 car owner it'll only make another brand owner laugh!

But yeah maybe don't go too harsh on the manufacturers or you'll never get another car to review again!

• 2 weeks later...