Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

45 minutes ago, Calster17 said:

I've been eyeing that up all week! A bit vague the description but could be bargain of the year?

Oddly, someone in the comments has on PH has found this on eBay.Could be the same car just the seller's slapped an extra 500 onto the price? 

Same car surely.  Same seaside location, same high mileage, and lots of rust bubbles on the doors.  Not that much of a bargain I don't think. 

10 hours ago, oldhazey said:

And so Mr Lexus chap has it then,i was too slow again :whistling:

He who hesitates etc, that'll teach you not to fall asleep in the daytime!

When I had my ls600hl up for sale last month, this chap came to view it. Mike his name is.

very genuine guy.

he made an offer for mine but it was too late.

id let the 600 run it's course on autotrader

he didn't get back to me, so decided to sell our ls430 instead

that was sold instantly then he rang me out the blue saying he went to see another 600hl but mine was much better and would like to make an offer..

i had to refuse as I couldn't lose 2 Ls's in one week!!!

i txt him yesterday; said he went for a ls430

i asked if that was his ls430 for £995 and he said it was, so I presume sold now!!

18 minutes ago, Spacewagon52 said:

There's also an LS 430 on Gumtree with less than 50k on the clock, looks genuine and cheap.  Going back to the original post, I notice the same car from Dudley is also advertised on Gumtree as a private sale!

It looks to be a very expensive Mk3 ................  but a bit odd ..............  it ain't got 18" wheels for a start !  they look remarkably standard to me

Anything else not quite right I wonder ?

Malc

1 hour ago, The-Acre said:

There's also an LS 430 on Gumtree with less than 50k on the clock, looks genuine and cheap.  Going back to the original post, I notice the same car from Dudley is also advertised on Gumtree as a private sale!

Thats our man from the West Midlands, I have wondered if he lies to himself and then believes it to be true.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links