Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can you retro fit a reversing camera to a CT200h Sport

Capitalmagpie

I had a reverse camera fitted to my Lexus CT200h Sport by Lexus Lookers Hatfield. It cost me £250 but I had it fitted before I collected my new car. The mirror is slightly bigger then the original mirror and it clips on to the original mirror. The image is also bigger and in the centre of the mirror unlike the smaller image on my previous Lexus CT200h Advance 2013 model. I will take a photo of this and post it on soon.  

My wife likes the reverse camera as we got used to the one that came as standard on our previous CT200h Advance. 

5 hours ago, Capitalmagpie said:

I miss have a reversing camera, does anyone know of a company that can link this to the Navigation Screen - thanks

I didn't realise that I would have a clip on mirror with a built in monitoring screen. I expected to have it connected to my SatNav. But I guess I'll get used to the mirror. 

Im not too sure, looks a bit aftermarket!

I'd assume the lines dont turn around with the steering wheel either? Probably should have gone for Luxury spec!

if you have auto dimming on the mirror the clip on mirror may cover the auto dimming sensor

in years gone by i have used the car audio centre in manchester ,they have a branch in nottingham

here are their contact details for you :-

542-546 Mansfield Rd, Nottingham NG5 2FR

0115 962 4986

i they can advise you if it can be done.

5 hours ago, JlexusT said:

If have a MY14 CT 200h or IS 300h with the fixed screen you can have a proper wedge camera fitted which uses the built in screen.

lexus_wedge_camera.jpg

Does that mean all CT200 cars after May 2014 can have the camera fitted working from the fixed screen?

Is this a Lexus fit or another company?

Basically all facelifted CT and all IS300H models. Dealers can get their hands on it and do it but so can other companies. 

Bear in mind that there won't be any guidelines which move though

rear_camera_lexus_ct_is.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi I just got my 2016 CT200h Advance with a camera fitted by MotorMods. Lexus Leicester arranged it for the previous owner. They can come to your house to fit it. It works well and uses the Satnav screen. It has fixed lines only but you can always get the wife to lie down behind the car and practice finding where the lines are in relation to the rear bumper.

20 hours ago, Stangamble said:

Hi I just got my 2016 CT200h Advance with a camera fitted by MotorMods. Lexus Leicester arranged it for the previous owner. They can come to your house to fit it. It works well and uses the Satnav screen. It has fixed lines only but you can always get the wife to lie down behind the car and practice finding where the lines are in relation to the rear bumper.

Hi, may I ask how much did you paid?

It was fitted when I got the car last week. The first owner had it fitted. Lexus leicester arranged it not sure what it cost but there is a website you could use to enquire. It works well

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links