Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Curious about reviews on RX

I've been shopping for my next car recently so have been reading reviews on RX450H (latest gen and 3rd gen). And have noticed mostly RX will be ranked below rivals such as Q7, X5 etc in comparison reviews. Take the latest Q7 for example, a recent comparison comparison review on WhatCar has comments like: The controls and build quality of the Q7 is much more solid than RX, which based on my brief visit to the audi showroom (I didn't have time to test drive the Q7) doesn't seem to be the case, as the Q7 I saw seems quite plasticy inside, the whole dashboard is just black plastic, compared to lexus's leather.  The Audi's buttons' and switches are quite nice but I didn't find them any superior to the rx. Then the review also says the Q7 is much quieter than RX at motorway speed, which again I haven't had the chance to test drive on motorway, but given the rx has double-glazed glass I found that surprising.  Am I missing something here? Are there any members here who have actually owned a Q7 and RX and can give your comments? 

Or maybe I should take a Q7 for a extended test drive to draw a conclusion myself.

That's reviews for you. Anything with a Japanese badge gets degraded. The most honest review of the latest gen RX has been the Car Magazine one where the RX faces the Q7 and Volvo XC90. The RX actually won too!

51 minutes ago, alvinsu said:

I don't quite understand why a Japanese badge gets degraded? 

Because they are biased towards anything German. Therefore if it's not German, it's rubbish. Compare the IS to a BMW 3 series for example. They tell you all flaws of the IS yet very few of the 3 series flaws. Their arguments aren't balanced

I think the press just doesn't get what Lexus - RX or other - is about. To appreciate what a Lexus is about, you need more than just a short drive and you need to live with it for at least 24 hours. This is why reviews always pick up on 1) there is no diesel in the range, 2) it's got a whiney CVT transmission.

Their loss.

Our gain.

1 hour ago, DanD said:

I think the press just doesn't get what Lexus - RX or other - is about. To appreciate what a Lexus is about, you need more than just a short drive and you need to live with it for at least 24 hours. This is why reviews always pick up on 1) there is no diesel in the range, 2) it's got a whiney CVT transmission.

Their loss.

Our gain.

Exactly right sir!

Like all reviewers they tend to trash the vehicle leading to the "CVT whine" which isnt evident in normal driving. Not having a diesel in the range and how detrimental that is is a matter of opinion, I think most Lexus owners agree that the hybrid is more refined than any diesel and has less problems regarding DPF and Adblue for example

On 1 April 2016 at 3:52 PM, DanD said:

Their loss.

Our gain.

I have the new 2016 model (2 months now). I have also had numerous premium model v.high spec cars over the years and do stupid miles so I change every 18 months or so. Accordingly I am qualified to comment on RX vs the rest of the market. 

This is my first Lexus and I bought the car on looks and styling and the fact that I wanted a totally different form factor. On test drive everything seemed good. However with detailed use I can categorically say that the car is bettered in absolutely every aspect of use by my previous cars. On some aspect it is marginal and others it is significant. 

Anyway to get to my point, reviewers drive an enormous number of cars per annum, probably more than any of us. Accordingly they are well placed to nitpick where the cars aren't as good. This Lexus may be a good SUV but trust me if this is typical of the Lexus range they lag behind Jag, Mercedes and BMW ..... Sorry I can't comment on Audi which is where this thread started

i suggest you try and get the Q7 and RX on an extended test (say overnight) and see what you think. Perhaps I should have ..... 

2 hours ago, RozzaLex said:

I have the new 2016 model (2 months now). I have also had numerous premium model v.high spec cars over the years and do stupid miles so I change every 18 months or so. Accordingly I am qualified to comment on RX vs the rest of the market. 

This is my first Lexus and I bought the car on looks and styling and the fact that I wanted a totally different form factor. On test drive everything seemed good. However with detailed use I can categorically say that the car is bettered in absolutely every aspect of use by my previous cars. On some aspect it is marginal and others it is significant. 

Anyway to get to my point, reviewers drive an enormous number of cars per annum, probably more than any of us. Accordingly they are well placed to nitpick where the cars aren't as good. This Lexus may be a good SUV but trust me if this is typical of the Lexus range they lag behind Jag, Mercedes and BMW ..... Sorry I can't comment on Audi which is where this thread started

i suggest you try and get the Q7 and RX on an extended test (say overnight) and see what you think. Perhaps I should have ..... 

Hi Rozzalex, thanks for the reply, can you please give more details on areas that the RX leg behind the others? Which are you comparing it with? Note I am not just looking at Q7, very open to other options. 

4 hours ago, RozzaLex said:

Like what exactly? - Im rather suspicious that you are a new member with 1 post. Frankly the RX has a better cabin than the Jaguar F-pace with better quality materials, has a more comfortable ride than the BMW or the Audi (which needs air suspension to match) and Mercedes SUV's just have rubbish quality interiors along with poor aesthetics.

Any pics of your car would be appreciated to show that you are in fact a legitimate member and not a BMW/Mercedes/Audi fanboy trying to **** on Lexus on their own forum!

Your comment regarding nitpicking is not backed up by any real facts. Car Magazine recently placed the Lexus RX above the Q7 and the XC90 and gives a very comprehensive list as to why they did that.

The other reviewers like Whatcar etc just give a list of why Lexus is poor compared to the competition by manipulating language, for example "CVT whines". Well yes but only if you gun it from 0-100mph! I have yet to see a review which says that "Diesels rattle" and that the Audi Q7 has a poor "plastic dash" or that the BMW X5 "has a stiff ride" or even that the F-pace has a "poor quality interior". Funny, isnt it........

The Lexus RX is not the best selling large SUV in the states for no reason.

20 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Like what exactly? - Im rather suspicious that you are a new member with 1 post. Frankly the RX has a better cabin than the Jaguar F-pace with better quality materials, has a more comfortable ride than the BMW or the Audi (which needs air suspension to match) and Mercedes SUV's just have rubbish quality interiors along with poor aesthetics.

Any pics of your car would be appreciated to show that you are in fact a legitimate member and not a BMW/Mercedes/Audi fanboy trying to **** on Lexus on their own forum!

Your comment regarding nitpicking is not backed up by any real facts. Car Magazine recently placed the Lexus RX above the Q7 and the XC90 and gives a very comprehensive list as to why they did that.

The other reviewers like Whatcar etc just give a list of why Lexus is poor compared to the competition by manipulating language, for example "CVT whines". Well yes but only if you gun it from 0-100mph! I have yet to see a review which says that "Diesels rattle" and that the Audi Q7 has a poor "plastic dash" or that the BMW X5 "has a stiff ride" or even that the F-pace has a "poor quality interior". Funny, isnt it........

The Lexus RX is not the best selling large SUV in the states for no reason.

Rayanns, I didn't join this forum just for you to 'flame' me. I have absolutely no interest in promoting the view that A is better than B but I am advising those interested to look for themselves and make their own decision. I am recanting my experience that on first impressions the RX is pretty good but when you start to live with the car you appreciate that almost everything is done better by the other premium brands .... I am perhaps talking Lexus rather than RX, because this is my first SUV and my first Lexus. But if the RX is typical of Lexus and how they do things then I repeat, that other manufacturers do almost everything better.

So spend some time with the car beyond the normal dealer test drive and make sure that it's these things that don't matter to you. To me, they aren't proving to be particular deal breakers .... i'll be changing again anyway in 18 months or so (!)..... some frustrate the hell out of me and some just make me think, what sort of logic makes them want to do it that way? But my observation to you and all is that the other premium brands do almost everything on this car, better. 

And yes, the RX is probably the best selling American car in the States .... but having driven many US cars, what does that prove!

1 hour ago, alvinsu said:

Hi Rozzalex, thanks for the reply, can you please give more details on areas that the RX leg behind the others? Which are you comparing it with? Note I am not just looking at Q7, very open to other options. 

Hi alvinsu

this is my first lexus and first suv so bare with me.....I am comparing my experience to my previous jags (I have had 4 in a row).....the things which are the most frustrating are....

• the numb-nuts steering ... point, shoot, correct and correct again is the order of the day...there is absolutely no feedback
  • the mpg which is less than my last 5.0L V8 (!)....I only average 29 mpg at a steady 70-80, my Jag got 35-38 mpg
  • lexus claim to be quiet cars but my last jag was 3db quieter at 70mph
  • the gearbox ... sorry but I am not sure I will ever get used to the CVT .... but I am trying to love it! It just encourages you to accelerate sllloooowly
  • one of the feature of a cvt vs a standard gearbox is that on cruise-control, the engine revs will tend to increase to maintain speed whereas on a standard gearbox, the engine will tend to use its bottom-end torque more and be less likely to change down
  • in queuing traffic, the engine stop-start .... it drives you nuts in traffic because it will literally run for 2 seconds and stop; most other cars allow you to 'feather' this
  • thus, at junction, no engine running, lots of traffic, need to pull out quickly .... there is a lag you have to build in compared to sitting there with your engine running and ready to go
  • trying to run in EV only mode means you must barely touch the throttle otherwise the engine cuts in and then promptly drops out (see above!)
  • dont waste your money on the air-suspension; you don't need it. It doesn't make any appreciable difference to the handling; I am not going to have a go at the handling, it is what it is and I bought into that
  • ditto, ML sound upgrade, it is only marginally better than the standard system and way behind my last system
  • you can't shut-up the sat nav guidance when you are on a phone call! unless you try and go through 4 menu screens! who plans that one?
  • some of the menu systems defy logic, they have related-settings scattered across multiple menus
  • it has hard buttons which are barely used and is missing ones for functions which you want to use
  • voice recognition is an absolute joke .... it even interprets "yes" as "no" or "cancel"!
  • the locking system to the rear hatch defies logic; often not working or requiring resets or lock-and-unlock
  • there is no control whatsoever over AWD being on or off
  • the seats after 2-3 hours give you a numb back and bum; I have tried all sorts of positions and haven't found the right one yet
  • 10k service interval! I am used to 20+k ... I missed that one

my car when delivered had scratched rear screen and trim, so much for lexus quality, it is going to take 3 months to get the replacement parts; it has a buzz and rattle behind the dash that the dealer can't locate

Seriously, I could go on and on but that's not the point ..... the Q7 may have similar issues for all I know, I have no idea, but I hope the above help on things to look-out for on the RX .... dont rely on the reviews....go see for yourself but my hint is to do try and get an extended loan or test-drive so you can suss-out the things that matter to you

4 hours ago, RozzaLex said:

Hi alvinsu

this is my first lexus and first suv so bare with me.....I am comparing my experience to my previous jags (I have had 4 in a row).....the things which are the most frustrating are....

• the numb-nuts steering ... point, shoot, correct and correct again is the order of the day...there is absolutely no feedback
  • the mpg which is less than my last 5.0L V8 (!)....I only average 29 mpg at a steady 70-80, my Jag got 35-38 mpg
  • lexus claim to be quiet cars but my last jag was 3db quieter at 70mph
  • the gearbox ... sorry but I am not sure I will ever get used to the CVT .... but I am trying to love it! It just encourages you to accelerate sllloooowly
  • one of the feature of a cvt vs a standard gearbox is that on cruise-control, the engine revs will tend to increase to maintain speed whereas on a standard gearbox, the engine will tend to use its bottom-end torque more and be less likely to change down
  • in queuing traffic, the engine stop-start .... it drives you nuts in traffic because it will literally run for 2 seconds and stop; most other cars allow you to 'feather' this
  • thus, at junction, no engine running, lots of traffic, need to pull out quickly .... there is a lag you have to build in compared to sitting there with your engine running and ready to go
  • trying to run in EV only mode means you must barely touch the throttle otherwise the engine cuts in and then promptly drops out (see above!)
  • dont waste your money on the air-suspension; you don't need it. It doesn't make any appreciable difference to the handling; I am not going to have a go at the handling, it is what it is and I bought into that
  • ditto, ML sound upgrade, it is only marginally better than the standard system and way behind my last system
  • you can't shut-up the sat nav guidance when you are on a phone call! unless you try and go through 4 menu screens! who plans that one?
  • some of the menu systems defy logic, they have related-settings scattered across multiple menus
  • it has hard buttons which are barely used and is missing ones for functions which you want to use
  • voice recognition is an absolute joke .... it even interprets "yes" as "no" or "cancel"!
  • the locking system to the rear hatch defies logic; often not working or requiring resets or lock-and-unlock
  • there is no control whatsoever over AWD being on or off
  • the seats after 2-3 hours give you a numb back and bum; I have tried all sorts of positions and haven't found the right one yet
  • 10k service interval! I am used to 20+k ... I missed that one

my car when delivered had scratched rear screen and trim, so much for lexus quality, it is going to take 3 months to get the replacement parts; it has a buzz and rattle behind the dash that the dealer can't locate

Seriously, I could go on and on but that's not the point ..... the Q7 may have similar issues for all I know, I have no idea, but I hope the above help on things to look-out for on the RX .... dont rely on the reviews....go see for yourself but my hint is to do try and get an extended loan or test-drive so you can suss-out the things that matter to you

Some of your points can be sorted out though! In no particular order ->

1) The Lexus weighs almost 2.3 tonnes and is nearly 5m long. Its a heavy car and MPG isn't going to be great. The RX easily manages 34mpg in my hands at 80+ mph in SPORT mode so you are doing something wrong or the engine isn't broken in yet.

2) Again, the RX is an SUV - comparing to a saloon is simply daft, more wind noise for sure- Its one of the quietest cars in its segment - should have gone for the GS?! Likewise tyres make a huge difference, bet you're running on the loud Bridgestones or Dunlops - change to Michelins and you'll see how quiet the car actually is. For example the Lexus GS450h has a dB rating of 59 at 70mph. Thats quieter than any Jag - and yes that means the XJ too. The RX is about 63-64dB but its an SUV, its never going to be as quiet as a saloon.

3) The CVT is super smooth - the whole point of the car is to drive smooth and relax. Stick it into Sport mode and it flies, can't really see how you can complain about it. Its not as bad as you make out. You're not running the car in ECO all the time are you?

4) Yes the steering is numb but I simply don't agree with your points on correcting the steering -  its numb but ive never had an issue with precision.

5) What engine stop start?!! The RX doesn't even have a stop start system, it uses its batteries at low speed and turns the engine off!?

6) Running in EV mode is no use unless you are in very slow traffic - this should be pretty obvious......

7) Agree with the settings but honestly its not THAT hard to figure out unless you're like 50+ or something or have no experience with computers etc

8) Rear hatch is locked if you're doors are locked, it really is as simple as that - If you have your door unlock settings to only unlock drivers door then its not going to open, once again, no issues here at all and its not that hard to rectify.

9) 10k service intervals - its just how things are done. There is a reason why Lexus is so reliable, this is one of them

10) Lexus have the best seats in the business - thats a fact, not an opinion, again you're the only person Ive EVER come across who says Lexus seats are uncomfortable

11) The RX isn't AWD - classic case of not knowing what you bought?! Its E-4, theres a massive difference.

12) The air suspension isn't supposed to aid handling - its to make the ride better! If you wanted handling, should have gone for the F-Sport

13) The Mark Levinson needs a good source and you need to fiddle about with the equaliser to get the best from it. Its a system for an Audiophile so don't expect like heavy door rattling bass. The one in the new RX was pretty sublime so I honestly don't know what you have to complain about.

As for Lexus customer service, its fantastic. Ive not had an issue in over 4 years. The trim must have been scratched by the valeter and they are trying to sort it out for you so whats the problem?

Like I said, it appears you bought a car without researching about it - therefore you're going to be disappointed, especially when you think the RX is something its not

Hello Rayaans; thankyou for your comments.

I see you run a 2012 model; I run a  2016 model so I think I know what I am talking about, so below, I have clarified the points you raise:

19 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Some of your points can be sorted out though! In no particular order ->

1) The Lexus weighs almost 2.3 tonnes and is nearly 5m long. Its a heavy car and MPG isn't going to be great. The RX easily manages 34mpg in my hands at 80+ mph in SPORT mode so you are doing something wrong or the engine isn't broken in yet.

• I'd consider 4000 (mostly motorway) miles broken in; steady-state running on cruise set at 75mph has averaged 29/30 mpg consistently, fact. A 5L-V8-petrol shouldn't outshine it by 25%!

2) Again, the RX is an SUV - comparing to a saloon is simply daft, more wind noise for sure- Its one of the quietest cars in its segment - should have gone for the GS?! Likewise tyres make a huge difference, bet you're running on the loud Bridgestones or Dunlops - change to Michelins and you'll see how quiet the car actually is. For example the Lexus GS450h has a dB rating of 59 at 70mph. Thats quieter than any Jag - and yes that means the XJ too. The RX is about 63-64dB but its an SUV, its never going to be as quiet as a saloon.

• Yes, I agree with the SUV/saloon comparison. My point is that Lexus claim to be one of the quietest cars on the road but they aren't and it is no longer the differentiator that they claim. Also you have the figs the wrong way round; XJ is 63-64dB, RX is 69-70dB 9yes! i have measured them)...still quiet, but not as quiet; Hmmmm, perhaps Lexus should change the tyres then!

3) The CVT is super smooth - the whole point of the car is to drive smooth and relax. Stick it into Sport mode and it flies, can't really see how you can complain about it. Its not as bad as you make out. You're not running the car in ECO all the time are you?

• No, tend to run the car in normal so I dont think that is it; switching between Sport and Normal seems to make no diff on the way it behaves in the 'steady-state'; I dont deny that the CVT is smooth but it is no smoother than a an 8-speed ZF where the changes are absolutely seamless. The point I made is that the cvt will 'hunt' whereas a ZF will not ... the ZF will typically 'ride the torque' rather than change gear. 

4) Yes the steering is numb but I simply don't agree with your points on correcting the steering -  its numb but ive never had an issue with precision.

• it doesn't hold the line when you enter a bend, you almost always have to correct because it is over-geared, try the best out there and you'd be surprised

5) What engine stop start?!! The RX doesn't even have a stop start system, it uses its batteries at low speed and turns the engine off!?

• Nope, it is 'stop start'....come to a halt, engine stops, pull away it starts .... by anyone's measure that is stop-start AND the stop is instant; try other cars that do this properly and allow you to control this to some extent and you'll see why Lexus have such a poor implementation 

6) Running in EV mode is no use unless you are in very slow traffic - this should be pretty obvious......

• yes it is obvious, but UNLESS you MANUALLY select EV mode you usually get the engine stop-start behaviour, which is the point I was making

7) Agree with the settings but honestly its not THAT hard to figure out unless you're like 50+ or something or have no experience with computers etc

• I didn't say it was hard to figure out, I said that the menu's defy logic....oh and I am 50+ and very tech savvy. Trust me, use other manufacturers systems and you'll see that the Lexus is some years behind what the best are doing

8) Rear hatch is locked if you're doors are locked, it really is as simple as that - If you have your door unlock settings to only unlock drivers door then its not going to open, once again, no issues here at all and its not that hard to rectify.

• yeah, full of logic, like unlock the car-doors from inside when your wife gets out and wants to access the boot! Bonkers!

9) 10k service intervals - its just how things are done. There is a reason why Lexus is so reliable, this is one of them

• seriously? It must be 10 yrs since I had a 12k service interval (never mind 10K) and I have NEVER had a car fail on me or have a major component failure. The best have service intervals that reflect the type of use and driving that a car is subjected to, I am used to service intervals of circa 22-28k. I never even thought to check this. I took it for granted that this was the norm these days!

10) Lexus have the best seats in the business - thats a fact, not an opinion, again you're the only person Ive EVER come across who says Lexus seats are uncomfortable

• well there is a first for everything; it is a fact that I find them uncomfortable after 2-3 hrs no matter how I adjust them. If you want the BEST seats in a premium car the try a Maserati

11) The RX isn't AWD - classic case of not knowing what you bought?! Its E-4, theres a massive difference.

• AWD or E4, who cares what the terminology is, I don't understand why 'E4' it isn't switchable. I am not even convinced it is going to kick-in on some dodgy bend in the ice when I am going to need it....time will prove otherwise I suppose!

12) The air suspension isn't supposed to aid handling - its to make the ride better! If you wanted handling, should have gone for the F-Sport

• I have the F-Sport, the point I am making is don't waste your money buying a model just to get it, because it makes almost no difference to the handling

Like I said, it appears you bought a car without researching about it - therefore you're going to be disappointed, especially when you think the RX is something its not

I know what I bought, I knew its shortcomings, I am NOT even disappointed but some aspects only become apparent when you have lived with the car for sometime AND I stick with where this exchange started .... other manufactures do things BETTER than Lexus on almost any aspect you can pick-on, this may or may not matter to you...so get an extended test drive!

Good luck in defending the Lexus brand, you don't have to. They are good, but they are also a long way from being the best 

37 minutes ago, RozzaLex said:

Hello Rayaans; thankyou for your comments.

I see you run a 2012 model; I run a  2016 model so I think I know what I am talking about, so below, I have clarified the points you raise:

I know what I bought, I knew its shortcomings, I am NOT even disappointed but some aspects only become apparent when you have lived with the car for sometime AND I stick with where this exchange started .... other manufactures do things BETTER than Lexus on almost any aspect you can pick-on, this may or may not matter to you...so get an extended test drive!

Good luck in defending the Lexus brand, you don't have to. They are good, but they are also a long way from being the best 

Yes mine is a 2012 but Ive had an extended test drive of an RX. I also regularly ride in/drive Q7's, X5's etc etc through my second hobby/work and saying that Lexus is a long way from being the best is a silly remark. Perhaps you should be saying that to Jaguar as Lexus outsells them in their own market!

Value for money the RX is the best premium SUV you can get. Other brands cost a lot more money - £65-70k if specified to the same level. Refinement is again unparalleled at almost all speeds. The ride is also very good.

As I said before, some of the points you mentioned give a false idea as they can be adjusted especially the hatch issue you seem to be having that no-one else does. Lexus also have the best seats - I dont really understand how you can say they are uncomfortable. I drove in my RX 800 miles in one day with nothing but fuel stops.

Ive never heard of anyone complain about the seats or the ML system - very odd that you picked these when they are probably the best aspects of the car.

Again with the hatch issue - there is a setting which enables the car to unlock all doors when in PARK, therefore you just shift to park and let your wife get out and open the hatch, not an issue. TBH I dont know of many cars that keep the hatch unlocked when the doors inside are locked.

The F-Sport doesnt have air suspension, it has normal suspension which stiffens - and yes it is noticeable, I certainly felt it in Sport + mode getting stiff.

OK so you mentioned the seats, now I understand. Yes the F-Sport seats are tight and body hugging. They will wear down - trust me.

Like I said, its not AWD. The front and rear axles aren't connected. The car is actually FWD with "help" from the rear if things get slippy. Its not permanent

Again, its not stop start but what exactly do you want to change about it? Its pretty seamless in my car with no intrusion.

Also, with the RX the menus are odd but atleast its not painfully slow like Jaguar's systems.

Again, with the dB business, Lexus claims they are quiet you are perfectly right. But they never said "its the quietest car in the world". They were comparing like for like. i.e. BMW 5 series vs GS, RX vs X5, LS vs XJ. In that regard, they are spot on. I have measured mine and its 63-65db depending on road type. Sure you were measuring on the same road?

I still find your MPG quite low. I get 29mpg on a cold day with a short 2 mile trip to work. On a motorway Im getting 35mpg. There's not much difference in the drivetrain between 2012 and 2016 models and they roughly weigh the same. Its most likely the F rated tyres or low pressure. I always run at 35-37psi (helps handling too BTW). The 33psi Lexus quote is very low. Might be worth giving it a try.

As for the steering - its precise, it goes where you want it to. I think the problem you are having is entering the bend way too fast. You have to remember the RX is front heavy, you're talking of understeer when you say it doesn't hold its line, thats not the steering, its just limitations of physics.

If I'd have owned Jaguars previously ( 4 models) , why not just wait for the F Pace? Easy choice. 

Its highly unlikely one would get 30-35mpg from a 5 litre V8 unless you drive really slowly, even in the US with its straight  roads.

Thanks Rayanns; glad you are enjoying the car and the Lexus brand. As for Jaguar, they can defend themselves, they don't need me! I only tell it as-it-is

To prospective 2016 RX450h Owners .... if you want to know about **anything** on the car, I can probably answer the question for you; the best bits, the bad bits, warts and all.

But can't tell you about Q7's, X5's or XC90's or another SUV .... you are on your own on those!

5 minutes ago, Bodmeister said:

If I'd have owned Jaguars previously ( 4 models) , why not just wait for the F Pace? Easy choice. 

Its highly unlikely one would get 30-35mpg from a 5 litre V8 unless you drive really slowly, even in the US with its straight  roads.

Hi Bodmeister

Yes, you'd think so but I wanted to change from the Jaguar brand after 4 cars.

As for F-Pace ... same house style internally as the XF's and XE's, and that is what you see of the car when you do the miles I do, so 'didn't punch my buttons'.  It is a glorified XF inside and when you see it in the flesh it is basically a bloated XF-Fastback. If that wasn't enough, still a long way off on delivery, especially the patrol version, which didn't suit me

No, all-in-all, didn't want an F-Pace which is why I looked elsewhere

As for my mpg.... I didn't get 30-35, I got 35-38! ....cruise control.... steady 70-80mph .... 150 miles ....regular as clockwork, week-after-week

14 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Be sure to post a pic also, I think you're the first one with a 2016 F-Sport on here

I also fancy one so its eye candy for me lol

I'll take one & post .... mica white, panoramic, HUD, ML, protection pack.... otherwise a 'stock car'

6 minutes ago, RozzaLex said:

I'll take one & post .... mica white, panoramic, HUD, ML, protection pack.... otherwise a 'stock car'

Nice spec that. If you don't like it let me know haha I'll take it

I would say "enjoy your car" but not really sure that applies

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links