Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My bumpers could do with a uplift on my 430, looks like somebody has had a can of spray on them previously. (Idiots) never seen it but was thinking of having it done like on the 400, ie two tone what you all think???  Could anybody on here do a hair brush pic of a 430 two toned. Interesting for all your thoughts, I do like it on the 400 but unsure on 430 

1 hour ago, 9690phil said:

My bumpers could do with a uplift on my 430, looks like somebody has had a can of spray on them previously. (Idiots) never seen it but was thinking of having it done like on the 400, ie two tone what you all think???  Could anybody on here do a hair brush pic of a 430 two toned. Interesting for all your thoughts, I do like it on the 400 but unsure on 430 

Just my opinion of course but the two tone paint does date a car, and to look right you'd have to do the door bottoms as well.

1 minute ago, 9690phil said:

It's silver

That would work better than a dark colour I think.  I still prefer the one colour though.  The LS 400 that I bought earlier this year (the one I kept for a week) didn't have the two tone for some reason.

Personally I would stick to same colour... what sort of price are you looking it to get this paintwork done, - or are you doing all or some of it yourself? My car could also do with a bit of a paint up on the bumpers

My last 430 front bumper needed doing if I remember correct it cost £150. But I know the body shop owner as I've used them for years so going see if he will do front and back for £200