Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi everyone been a while since I was last on. I was wondering if anyone knows how much my is200 aero alloys are worth?

Please don't turn this into a selling thread. The quickest way to find out how much things are worth is to look at the various selling sites on the internet.

Replying to the previous post im not trying to sell on here I don't want telling off. And yes I know these wheels are fragile the inside of the rims buckle easier than most mine luckily are sound but thanks for your info ill check out some sites to sell.

These wheels are pretty darn rare as was only available as an option and most are now bent beyond repair. I managed to buy two recently for £85 each but would have paid more if needed! 

• 2 weeks later...

I've gone through quite a few of them in the thirteen years I've had my Lexus. Managed to find three for sale off a scrapped IS a few years back. One thing I will say is that they can be straightened and restored after taking a hit but not if they crack. 

That's good to know eddiea1  definitely no cracks I'm careful driving the roads are terrible round here I have to swerve about to avoid pot holes im only considering getting rid as I prefer the smoother ride from the 17s I may keep them yet but good to know they can be fixed if they do ever get damaged

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

• 5 years later...