Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Plenty of ISFs advertised now

I noticed that earlier. They must have some sort of algorithm that picks out the chepest for each year within certain mileage bands. Would work well for Golfs and the likes but not for such a rare car where its the cheapest of that year and mileage because its the only sample of that year and mileage :)

I'm shocked that they are holding that asking price steady for so long. I wouldnt even bite at £33k if I had the money and was in the market.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

Not sure I agree with autotraders opinion of a good price, on their updated app 😕 ?!?! 

Screenshot_20170405-204927.thumb.png.8968e97240b1d17a1b4d1606952f58d5.png

They work the price out based on how many cars they have of a certain year and mileage. So yes, if all of them are overpriced, its going to show "good price" to all of them!

7 minutes ago, dr_rick said:

Going to be putting mine up for sale soon (just prepping the text). Not sure about AT yet, will put something here somewhere and also on Pistonheads.

As other have said; totally faultless car for the performance. Just a change in circumstances mean I need something that will deliver the smiles per mile but at a lesser cost. I've got my eye on a model of car, but need to do some financial shuffling as normal.

@dr_rick Don't know if you noticed but @Ranksie posted the other day searching for a car.

Big Rat

12 minutes ago, ronaldo said:

Down to 9 listings on Autotrader now and I believe a forum member has a deposit on the one at Border Cars.

@ronaldo Yep you're right he's got a thread running on it 👍

🐀

11 hours ago, Ace8800 said:

Why oh why. . .i say why oh why. . Why am i still looking at IS F for sale... i need to disable my AT app.

My children always dob me in to trhe wife when they catch me looking at AutoTrader.

"Mum! Dad's looking at cars again!" little sods!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

Maybe a poll should be carried out, then we put this colour debate to bed 😁 😁, until next week 😉 

A poll, yes that's a good idea, I like the idea of a poll, people can express their own opinion.

All those that prefer the blue IS-F vote here, the rest of you bugger off, there, we have done it.....................

• Like 1

No I will not be drawn into this you all must learn to stay on topic, there some on here with a Very sensitive disposition who get the BLUES very easily.

Its embarrassing watching some see RED over this, and for some it could be a very BLACK day if it continues. 

There are those who will have very GREY day at the continuation of Criticism leading to a complete WHITE out for others.

Thus leaving the superiority of those SILVER headed ones to rise above it all, there see stayed on topic 😏

Big Rat

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

No I will not be drawn into this you all must learn to stay on topic, there some on here with a Very sensitive disposition who get the BLUES very easily.

Its embarrassing watching some see RED over this, and for some it could be a very BLACK day if it continues. 

There are those who will have very GREY day at the continuation of Criticism leading to a complete WHITE out for others.

Thus leaving the superiority of those SILVER headed ones to rise above it all, there see stayed on topic 😏

Big Rat

Go on, admit it, you were up all night putting that together.........................I might..............might, after a couple of pints in Wales admit it brought a smile to my face.

• Like 2

@Mark G Er no, I was sat in the builders merchants in the materials que on a nice comfy drainage pipe.

Not the best place admittedly to compose such wonderful prose, surrounded by builders bums and the distinct aroma of bacon butties and mugs of tea 😂

Big Rat

• Like 1