Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Plenty of ISFs advertised now

Just now, emjay82 said:

I'm in. 👍

@emjay82 Hey that's not right your in on this you have special help maintaining the appearance of your car, and maintaining its value that's unless someone sabotageges the little mans sponge 😇

🐀

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Hey that's not right your in on this you have special help maintaining the appearance of your car, and maintaining its value that's unless someone sabotageges the little mans sponge 😇

🐀

Owners of 2008/2009 ISF's better watch out as @Flytvr will be intentionally looking to knock money off your car and encourage you to sell around May 2018. If you see anyone who looks like Paul Hollywood hanging around your car please let us know. You'll probably notice cake icing on your bonnet if he's been tampering with your car. 

Screenshot_20170505-214408.png.94607c7e92c6c9809769023848d21dde.png

• Like 3

Must admit I am having a change of opinion, I think they could dip under the £10k mark although they will be high milers with inconsistent service history I think, however I still maintain the low mileage minters will start to rise in years to come.

So I guess I am in the @Flytvr camp, which is strange, because I don't normally agree with anything he says:whistling1:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

Must admit I am having a change of opinion, I think they could dip under the £10k mark although they will be high milers with inconsistent service history I think, however I still maintain the low mileage minters will start to rise in years to come.

So I guess I am in the @Flytvr camp, which is strange, because I don't normally agree with anything he says:whistling1:

@Mark G That's funny as whenever he went to the bar in Wales and said to you what's yours,  you always agreed then 😂

🐀

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G That's funny as whenever he went to the bar in Wales and said to you what's yours,  you always agreed then 😂

🐀

No No, you have got that wrong, I was just being friendly.................no one else would talk to him.......................

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Mark G said:

The ISF is a long way from being a classic, whether prices drop to 10k, wouldnt surprise me... Classic supply/demand. There are still enough to choose from (10-15 on average) and the demand for a widely unknown car is still relatively low. 

• Like 1

I don't think it will ever be a classic.

I think long term the biggest problem for the IS-F will be the expense of maintaining one. The IS-F has a reputation for being ultra reliable, but as it gets older and parts more scare, it's going to be an expensive beast to fix. Hardly going to be able to pop down to your local IS-F indie.

All crystal ball stuff. I could be completely wrong :)

I'm not sure I would own one for long without warranty, so that will dictate how long I keep the car but expect to switch to another lexus within the next couple of years. 

• Like 1