Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi from a CT owner

stormchaser

Joined a while ago and just saying hi to everyone. I've got a CT200h SE L Premier in Artic Pearl. It's a 2011 with full Lexus history and 62K miles.

A few pictures

078f398977cae44af428a0a631a01cac.jpg

532ffaf4092ef2953ef3e6ee0d624333.jpg

a124899d4a3506de2cd264cfbc53db24.jpg

A great car and my 1st Lexus.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Hi! I've purchased one of these today. I would like to upgrade to/install/convert to a dab radio......have you done this & if so, do you have any advice or recommendations as to the best way to do it please? I suppose an alternative is to purchase a conversion kit. However, if the function is potentially available I'd like to investigate installation to integrate it on the car system - the 'mw-dab' button is on the console but my model only allows the mw function.....unless I'm missing something, which is highly likely!

@LenniH
I enquired with Lexus and for them to fit it the cost would be £450. That’s a crazy amount of money. I do miss DAB but as yet haven’t found a decent one on amazon or eBay that I like. Most have an ugly ariel that sticks to the inside of your windscreen which I don’t want.
The search continues.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Thanks. That's money I can spend better elsewhere! Totally agree with you regarding the conversion kit aerials. I'm currently looking into portable dab radios to plug into  the usb.....very mixed reviews though. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links