Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sort of thinking about changing to an NX and was having a scan thru the Lexus used car area on their site. I came across a couple of pre reg NX Luxury with sat nav and convenience package for around the £32,500 mark. Out of curiosity I went to "We want any car.com" and looked at what they would value them at. They came up with the price of £25,000 ?!? and didn't even mention including a jar of Vaseline... Oh dear, oh my, I think you would have to have a very good reason to use one of these kinds of sites..

The £25k seems about right as WBAC put into BCA closed auction expecting to sell at around £27k and the dealer would add about £2-4k on top so it'll be sold for around £31k. As soon as you take it off the forecourt itll lose a chunk and it will have 2 owners.

Used NX prices seems to be extremely high. Lexus are doing a good job at holding this although I fear prices will fall rapidly once 3 year old vehicles are available on the market outside of the main dealer network.

Lexus dealers will typically offer a trade-in some £5k below retail value on the NX at the moment.