Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

WIM! and IS300 Sport Cross wheel set up/geometry, etc

Robk

Hi All,

I'm re-booting my new Lexus in the forthcoming weeks but realise the tyre set-up needs careful consideration on these cars (shock horror, Toyota got something wrong????!!). I live in Norfolk so miles from WIM but noticed on their website they have fixed settings for Lexus they appear to have available to members? If so, where might I find them on here please?

many thanks in advance

Rob

Its worth the trip to go there, trust me and lots of others who have made the journey. Get it done by the experts who designed the "correct" setting and it wil drive better and your tyres will last longer too.

• Like 1

They did my car after two other outfits that only employed cowboys did it costing me £200 and just made the matter worse. Went to WIM and you could instantly feel the difference, no more tyres scrubbing out on the outside and wrecking the tyre after 10/12k miles.

Treat it as a nice day out, lunch etc you wont be disappointed. Mike.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2016 at 11:34 AM, Bluesman said:

They did my car after two other outfits that only employed cowboys did it costing me £200 and just made the matter worse. Went to WIM and you could instantly feel the difference, no more tyres scrubbing out on the outside and wrecking the tyre after 10/12k miles.

Treat it as a nice day out, lunch etc you wont be disappointed. Mike.

Bluesman speaks with unforked tongue, proper service for not much £'s.

• 4 weeks later...