Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls430 brakes

Chasdad

Just noticed I need new pads on my ls. Had no warning on the dash.im thinking of fitting pagid ones from eurocar parts. It says ready for wear indicator on them. Is the wear indicator a  separate wire from lexus

yes the wear indicator is seperate - if your light has not come on then you may not need a sensor - only way to find out is take the wheel off and inspect the sensor - if the pads have not worned down enough then the sensor may still be re-usable - just detach from the old pads and fit onto the new ones. Pagid are good pads - have used them in the past on my 400

• 1 year later...

I've had Pagid fitted. Really top pads. The young lad in the garage who fitted them said the easiest he has ever done. Bolt out, swing up, pads in, bolt up. Job done. I got all four wheel pads at Euro Car Parts for about £55. Took 4-5 days as a special order. Order on-line for 30-35% discount. Free postage. Garage charged about £60 to fit. Lovely feel and grip after bedding in.

36 minutes ago, MLW said:

I've had Pagid fitted. Really top pads. The young lad in the garage who fitted them said the easiest he has ever done. Bolt out, swing up, pads in, bolt up. Job done. I got all four wheel pads at Euro Car Parts for about £55. Took 4-5 days as a special order. Order on-line for 30-35% discount. Free postage. Garage charged about £60 to fit. Lovely feel and grip after bedding in.

Yes, an amazingly easy job. If only everything else on them was that straightforward!